The new Jesse Loads Monster Facials site opens hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday. The tour pages are now complete so please check it out. Just awaiting approval from the process server and we are up and running. One the tour pages, you will see that I am not afraid to show a large pic of the facials. As they are big. not tiny droplets that some websites have. You will defintely not be cheated with Jesse's pop shot. I am excited as the new updates starting the following week are very hot with a lot of new fresh faces. On the tour pages, you will see good trailers and once you join, you will be surprised that we have also included slow motion of the pop shot as well to drag it on for you all to jack off to. All the updates as well as future updates have about on average about 150 high rez pictures to the picture sets. No screencaps here. you can double click on the pictures and see high quality pictures of the models posing dressed, undressed and of course posing for the camera with Jesse's cock in their mouths while I am clicking away. At the end of the video again, the models are posing for the camera with the huge load all over their faces. Quite amusing.
Furthermore, I am now getting into the habit of filming the entire photoshoot so you will have the entire bts prior to the edited video.
So please go onto the site and check out the tour pages now and look at the trailers to see what you will be getting.

Richard Moulton