Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jfactor7 Covers My Face!

Talking jfactor7 Covers My Face!

I actually met jfactor7 right here on Facial Forum. He saw some of my "work" with other FF members and asked if he could give it a try with me. I liked his pictures, so invited him over. He's a really cute young man with a great body and a very nice cock.

jfactor7 just left and he left me something...a truly wonderful facial! I really wasn't expecting what he gave me, and when he came, his first couple of spurts went right over my head and travelled about 5 feet past me! Unlike other guys, when he got in touch with me he didn't brag about his cock, his prowess, or his huge load. Too many guys tell me they will give me the biggest facial ever, and then just end up dribbling CUM on me like baby drool! jfactor7 never said a word which I so appreciate.

Back to his cumming...after he cleared my head, he got me everywhere else! In the hair, in BOTH eyes (I couldn't see), on my nose and a nice spurt right in my mouth. I loved the taste of his CUM, it was just right. I could suck and swallow him all day, every day. After he came I just couldn't help but suck every last drop of CUM out of him, and he is one of those "sensitive" guys so I was basically torturing him

So thank you jfactor7 , I really enjoyed sucking your cock and I hope we get to do it again very soon (and hopefully, very often)! I hope the guys here on FF appreciate your "work".

Below are some of the pictures from earlier today. I'll have the video up shortly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

awesome facial. nice pics!

Thumbs up Thanks Carol & JFactor

Great facial on a lovely lady
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Default Nice cock sucking Carol!!

Damn, that's hot.... nice story and great facial!
    Wish this was my cock

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1285788354

Why can't Canada be closer?

wow, well done.

And I already have the full High Definition Video up in the Platinum section at http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=40295

It's isn't a little crappy teaser either, it's the full HD, just for you guys

Carol xoxoxo

Nice covering of your smiling face Carol, just have to check out the video!!!

yeah - thanks for posting this!

Carol, thank you for the wonderful afternoon! That was a lot of fun to say the least. Danny was really cool too, and he made me feel comfortable being a newbie to this whole thing.

I kind of feel like an amatuer Peter North for a day...
    I'd been saving up that load for about four days, so I was pretty sure it wouldn't take me long to blow and that it would be a big one. I'm glad I didn't disappoint. You're the best.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast