Thread: Have I been registered for platinum correctly?

Default Have I been registered for platinum correctly?

Hi, just checking, when I was buying platinum, it was declined, I thought I'd made a mistake, so tried it again, and it declined again. Then i got a phone call from my bank's anti fraud hotline, confirmed I had made the transaction, and it was approved. The only emails I have from ccbill are in relation to the declined transactions.

It does not look like the upgrade went through. You are not showing the Platinum status. So, most likely the transactions did not go through. I will PM Admin about this so they can help you sort this out.

Thanks. It was only one ccbill transaction that I was asked to approve, if that makes any difference?

Glad to help.

We are checking now and wll let you know ASAP

Wicked

Quote Originally Posted by m1443607 View Post
    Hi, just checking, when I was buying platinum, it was declined, I thought I'd made a mistake, so tried it again, and it declined again. Then i got a phone call from my bank's anti fraud hotline, confirmed I had made the transaction, and it was approved. The only emails I have from ccbill are in relation to the declined transactions.
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.

Thanks, it's not that urgent. I don't have online banking either, so it might be a day or two til I can confrim whether or not they've actually taken it.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting CCBill. When our company submits a transaction to the bank it must be approved immediately or the attempt will be considered a failure-- we make no further attempts to complete the same transaction attempt. We advise you to direct your bank to cancel the late approvals and make sure your next attempt to subscribe will be immediately approved by the bank. Then, of course, you must complete the online sign-up form once again.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this message or contact one of our 24-hour consumer support telephone numbers listed below. Thank you for contacting CCBill.
    Seems fairly straightforward. I'll re-subscribe and contact my bank tomorrow.