Thread: Update for JLMF 12-10-10 with Ana Reed

Default Update for JLMF 12-10-10 with Ana Reed

The update for Jesse Loads Monster Facials on 12-10-10 will be of Ana Reed in her very first scene. Here she sits on Jesse's face before sucking his cock in numerous positions. She was a little quiet but what do you expect from a band new 18 yo in her first scene. She takes a huge load all over her face and opens her eyes for the camera. In this set there is about 21 min of edited video along with about 175 high resolution pictures. You will expecially like in the Bonus area the entire photoshoot with Ana posing for the camera with clothes on, clothes off, sucking Jesse's cock while I am taking pics and of course posing with a huge cumshot all over that newbies face. After taking pics, I grab the camcorder and interview her about her first scene while she has the cum still all over her face. Very cute.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah! Cutest girl yet, Richard.

Wonder if she is any relation to Letterman.

azriel15

Well, to keep things as polite as possible....Richard, I applaud your efforts with this great website!

Unfortunately, this week's scene will be the first one that I will not d/l or watch, as I am just not into this girl's looks. To each his own. I am sure many will like her, and this does nothing to change the fact the JLMF is still pretty much the best site on the web for us facial fans.

Looking forward to Jennifer White! Please keep us in the loop for who you have on the docket.

By the way...did you ever get Britney Beth in? I know she just shot with Peter North, so I know she would do JLMF...

Thanks very much.

Keep up the great work Richard and Jesse!

Big fan of the site, very happy with all the shoots. Especially loved this weeks update! I think it's one of Jesse's thickest, messiest, goopy face muckings! Love the way her nose is covered by the end Ana has a very cute face, perfect for a facial portrait. She takes it like a champ too! And for some reason, the gap inbetween her teeth is a major turn on for me! Awesome stuff, keep at it boys!