Thread: Todays pics with Candy for JLMF

Default Todays pics with Candy for JLMF

K guys. As promised I shot the beautiful and very new 18 year old hottie Candy today for JLMF. To my surprise, she was a delight on set taking direction well to go along with a cute personality. She was definitely a new model that was totally into her scene and jesse had the time of his life. After picking her up at the train station, we had a nice breakfast and got to know one another. From there we got back to the house and I introduced her to her first ever vibrator. Wow! I created a monster literally lol. I left her up in the bedroom by herself while I set up light for the upcoming scene. While upstairs, she got herself off two times and walked downstairs with an incredible smile on her face. I guess when she gets home first thing is going to the adult bookstore and purchase her new best friend ( vibrator ).
    Once we got started with the photoshoot, and her clothes came off, she was not only grabbing for Jesse's cock, but her new toy. From there it progressed to wanting to feel a cock in her while the toy was on her clit. A girl in heaven. We finally after 30 minutes of playtime with this cutie, got started back on hardcore pics. And I think you will agree with me that this cute new model Candy, looks fabulous with a cock in her mouth and cum all over the 18 year pretty face. What do you guys think? As she would love to hear some feedback during her stay at my house for positive feedback from members here at the forum
    As for the scene itself, there is 22 min of edited video, 190 soft and hardcore high resolution pics, and best of all is a 40 min of an entire photoshoot with her posing with clothes on, clothes off, Jesse's cock in her mouth which also led to her wanting to get fucked a little from jesse while she had the toy on her clit. Was very hot and all captured in the bts bonus footage. You will also like the post facial footage with her posing for the camera with a huge load of cum all over her face. Best of all, is me going in and interviewing her after the scene with the load on the face. She probably has close to 7-8 min with Jesse's load on her face. Wow. This will be a great future update for Jesse Loads Monster Facials dot com. Enjoy!

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Thanks Richard, Jesse and Candy

Adorable, enthusiastic girl wearing a monster load while all smiles

Really looking forward to this update
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Holy hell. Can't wait to see THAT vid, and the BtS. Nice job!

I really like her too. Cant wait for the update.

She's definitely a pretty young woman with a cute body and sweet smile. That's made all the better by the massive painting she got and what appears to be an awesome willingness to show it off!

damn she is hot! thanks!

She does have a very captivating smile in the last pic and am glad she had such a blast filing it.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Awesome girl, She wears the cum well :-)

Hey, I just want to remind all viewers of Richard's photos that the post-facial photos are often a few minutes after the popshot has already occurred. Sometimes some of the cum has been wiped away or dripped down by that point. Thus, 90% of the time the girl actually gets way more cum on her face than what you're seeing here. To really see the actual facials, you owe it to yourself to sign up and check out the vids on the site.

ciao!
    cass

Virgin

perfect tits, pretty face, nice enthusiasm.