Thread: Brittney Adams Johnson shooting for JLMF

Default Brittney Adams Johnson shooting for JLMF

I have a comittment from a real cutie named Brittney Adams johnson from Canada coming down after the hilidays. I think she will look fabulous after jesse gets through painting that gorgeous face. What do you guys think? Funny how the girls are contacting me about wanting to work for me and shoot for jesse Loads. Who am I to say no!

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

azriel15

Richard,

I am about as committed of a fan of your work that you will ever know!

With that said, I really look forward to updates like this one. I try not to write anything negative, because I think it is ridiculous to write negative comments about the scenes in your sites (or anyone else's work).

However, I will say, without being negative, I really hope that you can get some girls like this one here, who do not look so "plain Jane", and I am not so into the "teen girls". Just to be clear, I do like some of the "teen girls' like Britney Beth (or like a Hayley Jade, or Barbie Addison), but I tend to avert the girls that raise the flags about "too young"! I do love girls like you have done in the past like Monica Star, and like Sea J Raw.

Before anyone slams on my opinion here...I just want to say-to each his own. I am a loyal subscriber to JLMF, and I have always enjoyed "facialcumtargets", but I am personally not into the "newest girl" every 5 seconds.

I do not expect most people to agree with my opinion. However, I am a subscriber, so I do hope that you at least take into account my opinion.

I am here at FF, so you can obviously look into my profile to see what I am into. Just to throw out some examples, I would really love girls like Loni Evans, Kortney Kane, and Rachel Roxxx to appear for your sites. I have a feeling it would work out.

One other note. I completely understand that there may be updates that are not to my liking. No problem. I have had a Brazzers membership for 6 years now, and I like about 1-out-of-10 scenes. That is one of the most popular sites on the web. There has to be content that appeals to everyone's liking! I get that.

I just hope that I can get at least 1 scene per month that has the type of girls I am into!

I want to make sure I express my thanks! Regardless of my statement here, you are one of the best. And by best, I mean one of the three producers that I always am craving to see what content you put out next!

If you need extra dough to put out a scene with a girl like a Britney Beth or Rachel Roxxx....don't hesitate to ask! I am absolutely certain that I would shell out big bucks to see a popular performer like Rachel Roxx get the JLMF treatment.

As I have said before, if you can enlist Arnold and Johnny F. to "assist" with JLMF scenes, that would be f___ing awesome!

Thank you very much!

az

azriel15

Forgot to write one more thing....

The JLMF scene with Victoria Lawson was epic!

I hope to see more of the facials done POV. In my opinion, that is breathtaking!

Thanks again,

az

Wow.. i can only imagine a three-man facial bang with Jesse Loads, Johnny F. and Arnold Schwarzenpecker. The girl would be totally, utterly plastered.

I'd pay for that.

cass

Had a look at some of Brittney's model portfolios and I am really looking forward to seeing how she looks with a huge facial.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE