Thread: Future update Ashley Reeves for JLMF

Default Future update Ashley Reeves for JLMF

I shot Az beauty Ashley reeves last Thursday for a couple bj scenes with one with Jesse Loads. All the pics went great and during the video, about 8 minutes in while Jesse and Ashley were doing 69 he was struggling in maybe coming to fast. The slow down and get into the next transition where he was straddled above her face and her slurping away he jumps off her and is pinching his dick trying to not cum. Well of course he did and because he does not have a lot of experience in not knowing what to do, he is standing above her probably 3 feet above her and is dribbling cum out of his dick landing on her belly when I yell at him to get over her face and at least finish off with the remainder of his cumshot. Of course I was pissed and thought this scene was worthless. In fairness to jesse, he was still recovering from the flu that he probably got from me from the week before so I am sure that might have effected him a little.
    To my surprise, he said he could muster up another cumshot if she was cool with it. Again to my surprise she was down so we took a short break and then finished the last two transitions of video. Well of course he struggled to pop since he had cum less than an hour earlier and maybe putting a little too much pressure on himself. That is when Ashley mentioned while fingering herself in front of jesse to help him get excited asked if it was against the rules to let him fuck her to help him cum faster. Well that is all it took as he fucked her for only about two minutes doggy and then pulled out and at least got cum on her face but not a typical Jesse Loads popshot. I captured all of this for the bonus scene and of course you will have two cumshots for the main scene although the first cum shot landed on her belly and a big glob on her eye.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a fine girl ! Great shots rmoulton.

azriel15

Thank you for the update, Richard! Looks like she still got a good one.