Thread: Update 1-7-11 JLMF newbie Shay Golden

Default Update 1-7-11 JLMF newbie Shay Golden

Hi everyone. i just shot today brand new and 19 year old Shay Golden in one of her first scenes other than solo work. She was amazing and did a great scene. I think because she is so new and the fact knowone has seen her I have decided to use this as next weeks update for JLMF. The set has about 200 soft and hardcore pics and yes not only is there about 20 min of video, but in the bonus area there will also be the photoshoot of her posing for the camera with jesse's cock in her mouth while I am clicking away taking high resolution pics. After the cumshot pics which are also going to be in the bonus bts, but I also interview her for about two minutes with the entire interview with this hottie leaving the cum all over the darling virgin face. She opened her eyes immediately after the cumshot and then I had a mirror close by where she admired Jesse's work all over her face. Quite a site. Luckily, I am shooting her Sunday for a pov boy/girl scene which I am looking forward to. i would have worked with her but worked with another girl earlier in the afternoon for a bj with swallow. But based on what I saw along with what Jesse told me, this girl can really suck a cock.

Enjoy!

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love those big green eyes and she does take a huge load of cum and even giggles in that clip you posted,thanks Richard.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE