Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariel Alexis

Default Ariel Alexis

Here is one more exclusive set I shot for Peter Deep Throat This Home of The Monster Facials volume 31 to be released in about two months. The model is a brand new from Vegas and takes two nice loads all over her face.
    FYI, I have posted way over a hundred post in the other facial forum and hardly get any feedback. Positive or negative is fine. I just would like some feedback as well as comments on scenarios for future upcoming scenes I shoot for North's stuff as well as mine. So let me here your comments.

Richard

Edit by biGGie: Just added a screenshot of the video to the post to make it easier for people to decide if they want to download the video or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Shame you didnt get much feedback before,personally i cant get enough of the north films,thanks for your upload and the fact that some are not even released yet makes them that much better.

thanks again.

Good stuff. They should get some dialogue for the actresses, though. There`s only so many times a girl can say 'cum on my face' before it starts to sound a little stupid.

Lightbulb Feedback!

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your posts, only just got around to watching them, they are great!!!

Feed back can be sometimes lacking, but dont take it too personally. You maybe didnt get that much feedback because there are no screenshots to your video posts. This is a shame considering the time and effort you have gone to and the quality, people tend to choose on what to download on the strength of screenshots, its a time thing. The more screen appeal you give your videos the more likely you are to get good feedback and many downloads.

Keep up the good work and remember to add screen captures to your posts, so your hard work is not in vain!!

...and come on peep's out there, if you spot a post you like dont forget to take a little time and say thanks (if you are lazy, its as easy as clicking the "thanks" button on the first post).

Beginner

Richard,

your posts are always out of this world... I personally like to post-cs behind-the-scenes stuff... it really turns me on to see and hear a girl talk with her face completely covered in cum...

Great vids!

Thumbs up

Dayyyum!!!! That was all I needed to see!!!

Cheers!

Richard, unbelievable stuff. Can't thank you enough for sharing. Your facials are captured very well. My favorite kinds are when the guy shooting is directly in front of the girl's face, as opposed to one guy on each side. If it comes from the side, it almost seems like a deflection shot to me. This clip was awesome. She got hit with some direct shots.

Thanks rmoulton. Your posts are highly appreciated

Awesome, superb stuff!

Great clip hot black girl!

Some ideas i could give to improve your films, would be :

A- 3 cameras filming the scene in different angles.

B-Once the girl is all clean up show her the clip on a big tv screen and ask what she think of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast