Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fav sexual position

Beginner

Default fav sexual position

fairly simple whats your fav sex position. you can throw in sex act too if you want

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by frogy6 View Post
    fairly simple whats your fav sex position. you can throw in sex act too if you want
    We call it cross-ways.

She lies on her back with her legs drawn up, I lie on my (left) side under her legs. So she has one leg hooked over my waist and one over my thighs.

It's very comfortable for either cunt or ass penetration (though for ass we usually start off in "spoons" - both on our sides, me behind her - and roll into this position once we've got going).

She has her hands free and usually plays with her tits, while I have my right hand completely free and some use of my left. I usually play with her clit with my right hand and, if my cock isn't already there, I may put a left-hand finger up her ass. Sometimes she may choose to use a vibe on her clit.

The combination of G-spot and clit stimulation, possibly augmented by tit and ass play, gives her fantastic orgasms.

I like every position that are somewhat behind or behind. Doggy is a favorit, or the vary when I lay on my stomach, that way I can lay down on a vibe and it gives me really strong orgasms, the tremor style ones...

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by skwirrel2 View Post
    We call it cross-ways.

She lies on her back with her legs drawn up, I lie on my (left) side under her legs. So she has one leg hooked over my waist and one over my thighs.

It's very comfortable for either cunt or ass penetration (though for ass we usually start off in "spoons" - both on our sides, me behind her - and roll into this position once we've got going).

She has her hands free and usually plays with her tits, while I have my right hand completely free and some use of my left. I usually play with her clit with my right hand and, if my cock isn't already there, I may put a left-hand finger up her ass. Sometimes she may choose to use a vibe on her clit.

The combination of G-spot and clit stimulation, possibly augmented by tit and ass play, gives her fantastic orgasms.

i quite like that way myself

Virgin

i like it when the guys fucks me from behind it feels better

Virgin

My favorite, but not too often, position is the upside down face fuck. When the wife is willing I have her hang her head over the edge of the bed and take the cock in her mouth. I can usually finger her at the same time.

* Verified Member *

Missionary with my wifes knees near her shoulders and feet in the air. Hands down my favorite! For sex anyways...

Next to that is definately girl on her knees giving a blowjob!

For me it depends partially on the girl.

I had an ex who had huge tits, so I loved being on top so I could see them bouncing in front of me, or having her ride me so I could watch them hanging and slapping around right above my face. I enjoyed doggy and her ass was decent in that position, but not as much.

My girl now has pretty big tits too, but also a huge shapely ass and a relatively small waist. That difference is pretty unreal and pretty hot. So doggy, or doggy on the side is much more desirable with her. Although she makes missionary great because she actually notices that her keeping her tits together (instead of letting them flop to the sides like the ex did) makes me go more mad and fuck her harder and better.

She also actually truly enjoys getting tit-fucked, so I enjoy that too. The great thing about that is of course that I can finish either on her tits or her face, and I often have a big enough load for both

I love pulling my girlfriends hair while we do it doggy. I love the position so much I actually started a thread on the subject .
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=39355

She has pretty big tits too, and I agree w/ jzzr that having her on top while they shake around me is pretty incredible.

Doggy for sure and best in the daylight. The more my wife say "easy, easy" the harder I pound it. A couple of good hard slaps on her ass combined with her little squeals "she's half japanese" puts me over the edge!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast