Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly B&W, A4, Faces, Spunk

Default Strictly B&W, A4, Faces, Spunk

I'm interested to see if I can get this thread off the ground, and what other people come up with.

Note that it is distinct from the excellent "Facial Portraits" thread in terms of its strictness and aims. No other part of the woman's body should be visible, the images should be black and white, and should be in A4 size when printed (and yes, printing, and even framing, the images, is very much in mind, hence the size - it's easy to get frames ).

I've got a couple of them around my flat at the moment and I love them - I just need to remember to take them down before certain people visit . I don't think any of my previous girlfriends would have been too happy with pictures like these on the wall, so it's a bit of a guilty pleasure at the moment while I'm single .

I've found that making the image black and white does reduce the turn-on effect slightly (which is good for this purpose), and makes the eye look for other detail in the picture.

The decisions about how to crop and resize and adjust the tone are all quite interesting too, for anyone that wants to take up the challenge and turn their favourite facial into a nicely composed study . (though I've found that the cumshot pics that turn me on, and the ones that make great portraits, are often very different).

The attached image was my first effort and I think it's the best example yet I've come up with in terms of quality, composition and interest.

Any takers?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some ones that didn't turn out so well. Resolution too low, or the kind of pics that are a turn-on but don't make good compositions, I think...

Some ones I quite like...

A possible "under-the-radar" sub-category. Pics that you could probably leave on the wall and get away with. In this case, I happen to know that the glistening on the woman's chest is massaged-in spunk .

Others people might like...

More... some of them might grab you...

Edit: You might just get away with leaving the second-to-last one on your wall here... if you're brave. And I like it lots.

Yet more for your consideration...

Edit: The second one here is possibly a permanent hanger-upper - again if you're brave ... and can come up with some story about baby lotion

Platinum member

Great theme idea...thanks for posting em up!

Finally, for consideration / inspiration, the last few.

Please post any interest even if you don't intend to make & submit your own, then I'll know whether to bother uploading any future ones I make, or just keep them to my sordid self .

Quote Originally Posted by sausagelink View Post
    Great theme idea...thanks for posting em up!
    Oh, that's encouraging, thanks. Just made my final post, too. I hope to come back in a few days and see if there has been much interest.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast