Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ill Effects?

Virgin

Default Ill Effects?

Ok so I've heard about people getting sick after having too much cum and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. On the chicktrainer site she talks about it and I just read a post where someone mentions it. What I want to know about is how much you had and what happened. Was it full on getting sick or just an upset stomach. My gf has swallowed quite a bit at a time and hasn't had a problem but I was wondering how common this was. Thanks

Banned

Interesting. My wife and I haven't had any personal experience with this, but I have seen a certain video staring Maggie Star. After swallowing about 50 loads, she gets sick and ends up throwing up all the cum into a nearby trashcan. Not a very sexy way to end the scene.
    This is one example of what you were talking about.

I'm more into facials and that is mainly because I have a hard time keeping cum down. It is not the taste and texture, I love both and can play with it in my mouth. But once I swallow it kind of just turn my stomach inside out. I can barely keep one or two down. But It just upset my stomach and I can't imagine swallow like 10 loads, it wouldn't be a pretty aftermath...

Expert

15 of my loads with food in my stomach is about my limit.

The most I drank of my own was about 40. That messed up my stomach for the rest of the day.

I think the stomach considers cum close to mucus from the nose. To much and you get gas, bloating, and well..you end up on the toilet.

Now if your plugged up, you just found a natural laxative!

Semen also contains sorbitol. Look it up. It's added as a sweetener in foods but also occurs naturally in some fruits and can result from broken down (digesting) fructose. Fructose is in abundance in semen.

Having your stomach full of food or drink will help dilute the semen.

So if we can find something that cancels or reduces the effects of sorbitol we could drink as much as we could. An anti diarrhea medication might just postpone the inevitable but I don't know.

I don't save it up as often these days since I feed most of it to the wife. But now and then I'll save three to four loads and enjoy it with her or in private. Usually in private.

Expert

I've been thinking of adding a little bit of quality vodka to stored semen.

I've done this before, but only with fresh semen or after I thawed it. My idea here is to add it to fresh semen before putting it in a freezer.

The idea being the alcohol will keep down germs that could form (from saliva for example) and maybe keep some of the cum consistency since it would not entirely freeze. (Alcohol doesn't freeze in your household freezer)

Also, if you really like the flavor like me alcohol could do what it does in all alcoholic beverages, intensify flavor and aroma.

Adding more vodka will make it more watery, but also give you a buzz so the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    15 of my loads with food in my stomach is about my limit.

I think the stomach considers cum close to mucus from the nose. To much and you get gas, bloating, and well..you end up on the toilet.
    You're right. My wife has taken six nice big loads over a short period of time and even with that many she ended up spending a good deal of time in the bathroom. If she's doing multiples from now on she only swallows a small portion of each one and spits the rest over her tits, etc. It saves her stomach and gives a nice visual.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by makinafool View Post
    Ok so I've heard about people getting sick after having too much cum and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. On the chicktrainer site she talks about it and I just read a post where someone mentions it. What I want to know about is how much you had and what happened. Was it full on getting sick or just an upset stomach. My gf has swallowed quite a bit at a time and hasn't had a problem but I was wondering how common this was. Thanks
    Define "Quite a bit" please

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel556 View Post
    I have seen a certain video staring Maggie Star. After swallowing about 50 loads, she gets sick and ends up throwing up all the cum into a nearby trashcan.
    Yeah I've seen that one, it's crazy. Just the fact that she really pushed her limits makes it worth seeing imo.

Using the vodka sounds kind of interesting. It's interesting the things people come up with

As far as "quite a bit" goes she has had approximately 100ml once and a couple of times she did about half that and seemed to be ok with all of it. Though she might be doing more soon, (like in the 300ml range). We were saving but had to get rid of it (had company coming and didn't want to explain what that weird container in the freezer was )

Virgin

Well I answered my own question this week. After having to dump what we had a couple of weeks ago I started saving up and she drank it on monday. It went good, she struggled a little to get it down but did in the end. It was hot!

About 5 min later is when the problems started. She was going down on me and I choked her on my dick a couple of times. On the second or third choke she burped and I could smell the sperm, it was really strong. She went back to it and we started fucking with her bent over the counter and I could hear her burping occasionally. It seemed to make her feel better so I thought she was ok but about 15 min after she had finished the glass of cum it all came back up. Luckily she was bent over right by the sink. I felt kind of bad for her but it ended up being a HUGE turn on for me. Now I've seen puke videos and those just grossed me out but this was different. Maybe because it was just cum (she hadn't eaten for a few hours) had something to do with it. Either way if she is willing I will definitely be doing this again.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by makinafool View Post
    Well I answered my own question this week. After having to dump what we had a couple of weeks ago I started saving up and she drank it on monday. It went good, she struggled a little to get it down but did in the end. It was hot!

About 5 min later is when the problems started. She was going down on me and I choked her on my dick a couple of times. On the second or third choke she burped and I could smell the sperm, it was really strong. She went back to it and we started fucking with her bent over the counter and I could hear her burping occasionally. It seemed to make her feel better so I thought she was ok but about 15 min after she had finished the glass of cum it all came back up. Luckily she was bent over right by the sink. I felt kind of bad for her but it ended up being a HUGE turn on for me. Now I've seen puke videos and those just grossed me out but this was different. Maybe because it was just cum (she hadn't eaten for a few hours) had something to do with it. Either way if she is willing I will definitely be doing this again.
    We want to see video next time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast