Thread: Audio?

Default Audio?

This is the opening scene from a movie I'd like to post in the Cum Swallowing forum - I think the girl is gorgeous. But I don't get any audio when I play the movie. I've tried playing it with various movie players and I've tried converting it to different formats and I've downloaded a conprehensive codec pack - but still no audio!
    I would be grateful if some of you technically minded guys could download this rar file and try getting the soundtrack to work - and (if you're successful) tell me what I need to do to get the darn thing working properly here. Then I'll be and I'll do some editing to post what I think is a terrific clip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by geeanew; 05-18-2011 at 12:10 AM.

Expert

I was able to get it to start playing with both Windows Media player and GOM player. In both cases, the sound was working, but it does play very far in before an error message pops up and that is all she wrote. It seems there is simply something corrupt with the file, which is too bad because it does appear to have potential.

Ernie

Quote Originally Posted by geeanew View Post
    This is the opening scene from a movie I'd like to post in the Cum Swallowing forum - I think the girl is gorgeous. But I don't get any audio when I play the movie. I've tried playing it with various movie players and I've tried converting it to different formats and I've downloaded a conprehensive codec pack - but still no audio!
    I would be grateful if some of you technically minded guys could download this rar file and try getting the soundtrack to work - and (if you're successful) tell me what I need to do to get the darn thing working properly here. Then I'll be and I'll do some editing to post what I think is a terrific clip.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    I was able to get it to start playing with both Windows Media player and GOM player. In both cases, the sound was working, but it does play very far in before an error message pops up and that is all she wrote. It seems there is simply something corrupt with the file, which is too bad because it does appear to have potential.

Ernie
    Hi Ernie

Thanks for replying. What a pity the other members who have downloaded the clip haven't told me whether the audio track is working for them. Please! If anyone else downloads the clip, would they please tell me if the audio is ok.

Now that I know the movie does have an audio track I will do some editing and post the rest of the clip. BTW. The reason you get en error message and the clip stops working is because I have posted only 1 of the 50 plus rar files that make up the full length clip.
    Last edited by geeanew; 05-18-2011 at 09:15 PM.

I have also heard from Spence by PM that he had been able to play the clip with audio using Gom Player. That got me to looking deeper into the more advanced settings for GOM Player and eventually, after some experimentation, I got audio! Great! The only downside is that with the new settings, other movies that GOM Player had previously played with audio, now played with a very distorted sound track. So, until I find some other solution I'll have to keep changing the GOM Player settings to suit the particular clip I'm watching.

Thinks. Perhaps I could install GOM PLayer in two seperate locations and have them set up with the alternative options.