Thread: update for JLMF with newbie Jessica Dawn

Default update for JLMF with newbie Jessica Dawn

I shot newbie Jessica Dawn for JLMF since there has been numerous requests for a black girl on the site. So here you go. The main scene is 20 min in length with 191 soft and hardcore pics. There is 30 min of bonus behind the scenes of the photoshoot with Jessica posing for the camera while I taking pics with clothes on, clothes off, numerous positions sucking Jesse's cock and of course you will love the finale with her posing for over 40 pics with a huge cumshot all over that virgin face. After taking the popshot, Jessica tortures jesse by putting his cock back in her mouth continually sucking while staring up at the camera before I start taking pics. She is a real trooper with opening her eyes with that heavy load on her face. A must see. This will be an update in four or five weeks after this weeks update with Nikki Daniels, next week being Erin Stone, the week after next Bailey Blue. I have attached some sample pics from the future update with Jessica Dawn for your enjoyment.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks beautiful, thanks for posting!

Looks like a great scene, thanks!!

Expert

what a fine lookin woman dont u just luv black girlz!!!!

Default Is your site going out of bussiness?

I hear that your site is going out of business. Is this true? By the way how many days did he save up to drop that load. You should have him do a facial on two girls for a going out of business finale if you do go out of business.

Default ?'s

No I am not going out of business. FYI I have an additional 31 scenes shot for JLMF just in case Jesse should happen to quit or I should consider closing the site. And as for that, I doubt it anytime soon but I do need to make more memberships to continue shooting 7 scenes a month to justify continuing shooting for the site. Models are costing on average about 300 each along with what I pay Jesse plus agency fee for the model. You can do the math times 7 shoots a month and see that I am not making money from this site. Problem is people want stuff for free and don't realize these girls aren't doing it for fun and pleasure and it takes money to do a site. With bandwidth from the hosting company, the editing, webmaster, marketer and male and female talent I am spending close to $5000 a month for a site that right now is generating about $3500 a month before the process server takes their 20% so there is another $700 I am losing. What I need is for members along with members from the FF to spread the word about this site. I would hate to stop shooting for the site as I truly think at some time it will get out of the red and eventually make some money. I am just tired of subsidizing the site on average $1500 to $2000 a month. I am sure none of you would continue like this. I just am fortunate to have other sources of income coming in from dvd's and other sites. So please help and pass the word on what I believe is truly the best one man facial site out there.

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by rmoulton; 06-22-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    No I am not going out of business. FYI I have an additional 31 scenes shot for JLMF just in case Jesse should happen to quit or I should consider closing the site. And as for that, I doubt it anytime soon but I do need to make more memberships to continue shooting 7 scenes a month to justify continuing shooting for the site. Models are costing on average about 300 each along with what I pay Jesse plus agency fee for the model. You can do the math times 7 shoots a month and see that I am not making money from this site. Problem is people want stuff for free and don't realize these girls aren't doing it for fun and pleasure and it takes money to do a site. With bandwidth from the hosting company, the editing, webmaster, marketer and male and female talent I am spending close to $5000 a month for a site that right now is generating about $3500 a month before the process server takes their 20% so there is another $700 I am losing. What I need is for members along with members from the FF to spread the word about this site. I would hate to stop shooting for the site as I truly think at some time it will get out of the red and eventually make some money. I am just tired of subsidizing the site on average $1500 to $2000 a month. I am sure none of you would continue like this. I just am fortunate to have other sources of income coming in from dvd's and other sites. So please help and pass the word on what I believe is truly the best one man facial site out there.

Richard Moulton
    It sure is a shame that it had come to this. For a few years back all site owners had to only deal with hackers and that was bad enough. Now it is all the filesharing sites that are eaning the money which should rightfully go to the site owner.
    More and more people are not joining sites because of the free stuff.
    I am a little guilty myself even though I still have a few recurring memberships I hesitate to join more because I can nearly get it all for free.
    Your site is a true facial master piece and deserves members enough so you can start getting paid for all your great work.
    I thank you for all the great facial movies you have made.

Pierre