Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious Cum Question

Default Serious Cum Question

So, I "hooked up" with a male friend of mine last night. When he finally came, his cock pumped six, eight, maybe even ten times and the load was fucking huge! It honestly took me three swallows to get it all out of my mouth! After we were finished, I told him "that load was huge, I thought you were trying to drown me" and his only comment was "sorry, it was amazing". As a side note, "it was amazing" is an understatement! I have been with my fair share of guys, and that was at least twice as much cum as usual. What could have made a guy cum that much?

Some guys just cum that much? Not much of an explanation but there it is, I guess...

I know for myself that better sex means more cum; probably true for most guys. Well done, in that case

edit: Oh, he probably didn't cum for a few days before then, either.

might be based on sexual excitement... ive noticed in myself that yes, the total time youve been excited contributes to the size of the load but it also matters how excited you are. i jerk off at least once a day so im used to shooting the same amount, but sometimes ill jerk off for over an hour and cum less than a time it was only 10 minutes but during the 10 mins my dick was hard as a rock and my mind was racing. SO, maybe you really got him going, maybe he hadnt jizzed in a few days, or maybe yall fucked for a long time, or a combination of?

from a biological standpoint, the girl who gets you most excited should make you ejaculate the most, best chance of her getting your sperm and therefore pregnant. We dont think about this stuff but our bodies do, did you know the uterus can be selective towards different partners sperm based on who she finds more attractive? Women are more likely to get pregnant from screwing an attractive affair than their fat husbands.

Congrats to you, first and foremost! But I think hellfire said it best... The level of sexual excitement, plus the length of time a guy has been in a state of excitement or arousal, equals a HUGE load. My wife loves a big load so we often "play and delay" to ensure I give her a nice healthy load like she wants!

Volume depends on how long since his last ejaculation and long you kept him close to the edge without coming since that stimulates the seminal vescicles, prostate and bulbourethral glands responsible for the semen (no, it's not from the testes - all of that stuff you read in sex stories about "his sack felt empty" is anatomically incorrect). But in any case there is a lot of variation from one individual to the next - I wonder if there's a proper statistical study of sperm volume in humans - I'll do a few searches and hope I can get past the academic publisher paywalls - but I suspect that it's a nice Gaussian Bell curve with people like Peter North, Winston Burbank and your man out there a couple of standard deviations or more above the mean. If that sounds a bit technical just use the word "freak", in the nicest and most inclusive sense of the word. ;-)
    Last edited by prrp55; 10-08-2011 at 04:59 PM.

A short hunt turned up what may be the earliest paper on the subject of semen volume, back in 1938. Here is a plot of semen volume for a sample of 200 volunteers who used condoms and then poured the contents into a test tube for analysis.
    You can see that big volumes are rare. Are we surprised? Not really. But notice that the biggest is about 9 mls which is a lot - that may be why you struggled with his load, if he was in that sort of range. Perhaps you should repeat things but make measurements. Indeed you could enter the BBC's So You Want to Be A Scientist competition.

If you want the full article I can post it here another day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by prrp55; 10-09-2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Attachment didn't get added.

It's totally true. First, how much more excitement you produce, you have more time to accumulate, on the other hand the fact of starting and stopping just before it explodes, up to 3 or 4 times I usually very effective.
    Age affects clearly, at age 20 I had many times more than 47 years now.

Anyway the natural condition is a key.
    Apache

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrstattoo View Post
    Congrats to you, first and foremost! But I think hellfire said it best... The level of sexual excitement, plus the length of time a guy has been in a state of excitement or arousal, equals a HUGE load. My wife loves a big load so we often "play and delay" to ensure I give her a nice healthy load like she wants!

Beginner

I have always been a big shooter like peter north. i never really considered it a sexual asset until recently. Ive found some people who appreciate it. As far as increasing load size, the only solid way that i have come across is more of the same thats already been said. wait a couple days, eat right and maintain that level of excitement for as long as you can. but then again i have never really noticed that much of a difference personally, maybe one or two shots. i typically average 10 to 15 shots so its always in that range. the first load is pretty much the same as the next load for me. even if they come in quick succession. The need to unleash it grows exponentially but the actual size stays about the same for me.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by apache_66 View Post
    It's totally true. First, how much more excitement you produce, you have more time to accumulate, on the other hand the fact of starting and stopping just before it explodes, up to 3 or 4 times I usually very effective.
    Age affects clearly, at age 20 I had many times more than 47 years now.

Anyway the natural condition is a key.
    Apache
    I agree, sexual excitement. Sometimes I will wake up when his alarm goes off for work, roll over, and start sucking his cock. I will get him right to the edge of exloding and stop. I will send him dirty pics throughout the day while hes at work, suck his cock again at lunch. Again, stopping before he starts to erupt. Then when its time later he has a really big load. He used to get frustrated by it, but now he likes it a lot. He says the anticipation makes his days fly by, and that I keep him stiff at work like 80% of the time.

So, there's an idea for some couples interested. Also, just realized this thread is really old. Sorry bout that...

Default i am a cumqueen

i just need a group of men to give me load after load
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast