Poll: How many cum spurts was your biggest load ever?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fact-based tips for bigger/thicker loads

Expert

Default Fact-based tips for bigger/thicker loads

I'd like this to be a concise thread of ONLY first-person knowledge on dropping bigger loads and getting thicker cum.

Let's stay away from listing brand names in our posts.

Again, if you haven't tried it and noticed a significant improvement don't post it.

Expert

Default Bigger cumshot

1: Edge - I think everyone can agree edging (getting to the brink of an orgasm and then backing off before cumming) multiple times increases the cum volume and # of cum spurts. I've noticed this works during sex OR masturbation. I like edging for an hour or more. And I find the harder I am the harder/farther I can shoot.

2: Abstain - For me, I only need 2 days and I can drop another sizeable load. I don't feel this is as important as some make it out to be.

3: Hydrate - Drinking lots of water helps me get a bigger load but, not surprisingly, it thins my cum. I'll address that in my next post.

4: Breathe - This is about as important as edging for me. When I'm ready to fire my load I work myself to the edge and then I take as many deep breaths (inhaling and exhaling about 3 secs each time). This seems to prolong my orgasms and gives me more powerful ejaculations. Pay attention the next time you watch a Peter North cumshot and you'll notice him do it.

5: Disrobe - It's a little thing but I find if my underwear is tight around my cock or balls it can impede the flow of cum. And definitely no cock ring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Default Thicker Cum

1: Oatmeal - I hadn't eaten it for years then bought some recently and was eating 2 packets for breakfast. I've noticed my cum is definitely thicker.

I've tried L-Arginine (amino acid) and zinc and I take a men's multi-vitamin almost every day but I can't say for sure if any of them have made a difference in the amount or consistency of my cum.

Expert

things like drinking raw eggs or eating foods with gelatin are -according to some- ways of increasing volume or thickening.

for a while, i had a regimen of eating a box of junior mints (made with gelatin) 3 to 4 hours before i knew i'd be cumming for a girl...facially or orally.
    i can honestly say it did seem to thicken my load, and apparently the peppermint oils carry through a bit as i did get compliments that my cum was sweeter and not fishy tasting.
    i never ate more than one box in prep though, so i can't recommend that it works any better..i figured i'd burn off the calories of eating a whole box during the sex..hopefully.

i've never been much of a distance shooter after my teens. i kind of just gush out in two to three heavy spurts- more of a rodney moore than a peter north.

as you can see from one of the sessions, my load was very thick and keeps its shape on her nose and the thick string underneath...this was a good 30 seconds after unloading.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nematode; 03-01-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Virgin

Default My tips

Zinc pills for thickness and grapefruit juice for taste.
    Pretty sure they both work!

Quote Originally Posted by wordyard View Post
    1: Oatmeal - I hadn't eaten it for years then bought some recently and was eating 2 packets for breakfast. I've noticed my cum is definitely thicker.

I've tried L-Arginine (amino acid) and zinc and I take a men's multi-vitamin almost every day but I can't say for sure if any of them have made a difference in the amount or consistency of my cum.
    Been taking the same 2....and honestly can't tell a difference either.

Expert

waiting a few days, staying well hydrating, and "edging" BEFORE being there.

Absolutely increase in volume by waiting 2-3 days between cumshots. I can't say that for me, waiting any longer makes a difference.

Staying well hydrated is a no-brainer- semen is mostly water.

If I have the opportunity, masturbating to the edge or for a good while, at some point within a few hours before making it count works for me to increase volume. For that to work it seems as if I have to quit and let everything go completely back to normal first.

Of course also it seems that my girl's enthusiasm level makes a huge difference too...

Expert

I use edging, I have no scientific evidence that it works but at least it's fun. I'm hoping to unload 10+ spurts on my wife's face tonight so hopefully this works

Virgin

Default Potential issue with edging

I've found that trying to edge just leaves me with a nasty case of blue balls. Do you guys have any ideas on how to avoid that when edging?

fastplastic

Last edited by fastplastic; 02-25-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast