Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife is starting to take facials.

Virgin

Default My wife is starting to take facials.

Long time lurker here and really big facial fan for just about forever. I suppose that's not surprising given the nature of this site!

My wife and I are nearing 50 and she's always been more oral than vaginal when it comes to sex. I don't think that she's really drawn to oral sex but her hips seem to bother her with regular sex (she's pretty diminutive).

She's always let me cum in her mouth at the end of a blow job but I've been slowly introducing her to the idea of facials. I'd start by letting her know I wanted to cum on her tits and then I'd want to cum on her chin and see it drip on to her tits. Recently I've started coming on her face and in her open mouth. The results are wonderfully messy and unpredictable. I try to avoid up the nose or in the eye, but there are only so many places for the cum to go!

Last night I filled her mouth and she made a GACK sound. I redirected and hit her nose, eye and forehead. It was a BIG (gorgeous) mess. Now, in a movie, this would be a big turn on for me, but I'm dealing with a bit of guilt over the mess and what my wonderful wife is taking on my behalf and I'm finding that I can't enjoy it that much at this point. I did not expect that!

Has anyone else experienced this guilty feeling? Did it ease up for you? I'm loving that my wife will take the facial, but now I'm the one that seems to have a bit of a hang up.
    Last edited by rhinoman3; 06-03-2012 at 07:32 AM.

I would say talk to her see how she feels about it. I can understand feeling bad if she is truly uncomfortable doing it. I feel bad when I get my girlfriend in the eye now so sometimes I will have her wear her glasses or sunglasses. It adds a bit of safety and another layer of fun. So if she has a hard time with certain aspects like getting in her eyes or gagging if it goes in her mouth funny you can try and find a way together to make sure both people are happy. But the key is communication.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by btdoug View Post
    I would say talk to her see how she feels about it. I can understand feeling bad if she is truly uncomfortable doing it. I feel bad when I get my girlfriend in the eye now so sometimes I will have her wear her glasses or sunglasses. It adds a bit of safety and another layer of fun. So if she has a hard time with certain aspects like getting in her eyes or gagging if it goes in her mouth funny you can try and find a way together to make sure both people are happy. But the key is communication.
    The funny thing is that I don't think she's uncomfortable doing it. I don't think that she has a thing for facials, but I know that she knows that I enjoy it at this point and she's happy to oblige.

The gagging last night was simply a product of too much cum hitting her in the back of the throat, but it immediately triggered my guilty feeling.

I suspect that this is just a byproduct of the newness of it for me and that I can enjoy it more in time, but I'm genuinely surprised by some of the feelings I'm experiencing now that I'm finally getting to experience facials with the woman I love. I didn't expect that.

Well then I say keep at it until the guilt goes away.

I can understand your feelings. The guilt is most likely the result of the conflict between your obvious arousal of the "glorious mess" and the remorse you felt over making your wife gag. I do the same thing sometimes if I accidentally shoot in my wife's eyes but still get very excited over the mess. You get turned on but feel bad about her distress. Have to mirror Btdoug on this, talk to your wife about it. Tell her you felt bad making her gag but at the same time that was one of the sexiest things you have ever seen. Odds are she will laugh about it, you will feel better, and one of you, or both, will suggest you need more practice to get your aim right.

A bit of advice on the gagging. If she is used to taking your loads while giving a bj then it probably is not the quantity that made her gag. It probably was just the angle allowed some shots to hit the back of the throat. You can't do much for shots that ricochet off her tongue. But if she is kneeling and she tilts her head forward just slightly with her tongue out you can stop most of those straight to her throat shots.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    I can understand your feelings. The guilt is most likely the result of the conflict between your obvious arousal of the "glorious mess" and the remorse you felt over making your wife gag. I do the same thing sometimes if I accidentally shoot in my wife's eyes but still get very excited over the mess. You get turned on but feel bad about her distress. Have to mirror Btdoug on this, talk to your wife about it. Tell her you felt bad making her gag but at the same time that was one of the sexiest things you have ever seen. Odds are she will laugh about it, you will feel better, and one of you, or both, will suggest you need more practice to get your aim right.

A bit of advice on the gagging. If she is used to taking your loads while giving a bj then it probably is not the quantity that made her gag. It probably was just the angle allowed some shots to hit the back of the throat. You can't do much for shots that ricochet off her tongue. But if she is kneeling and she tilts her head forward just slightly with her tongue out you can stop most of those straight to her throat shots.
    I really appreciate the advice.

My wife isn't terribly comfortable with sexual discussions and almost all of the learning of sexual preferences and needs have come about through direction during sex (from both of us). I think that I'll approach any discussion about this quietly the next time we're getting ready for sex. Let her know how much it turns me on and ask what I can do to allow her to enjoy it the most.

Seeing it on her now makes me realize that there's much more cum than I thought there was! YIKES!

Expert

Hey, Rhino, congrats on the wife taking facials. I'm 53 and my gf is 44. I'm the first bf who's ever given her a facial, and though she's not a huge fan, she takes facials them 'cause she knows I love them so much She used to like to watch me as I cum, but if I have a big load it invariably gets in her eyes and burns and I feel bad for that. So now she just closes her eyes. Unfortunately, she can't open her eyes after I've cum, so I do lose that wonderful image of a cum-covered face looking back at me. Still, I count myself lucky to have a woman who'll let me cum on her face.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by theoriemeister View Post
    Hey, Rhino, congrats on the wife taking facials. I'm 53 and my gf is 44. I'm the first bf who's ever given her a facial, and though she's not a huge fan, she takes facials them 'cause she knows I love them so much She used to like to watch me as I cum, but if I have a big load it invariably gets in her eyes and burns and I feel bad for that. So now she just closes her eyes.
    Just get a cheap pair of sunglasses for her - that's what we use.

Unfortunately, she can't open her eyes after I've cum, so I do lose that wonderful image of a cum-covered face looking back at me. Still, I count myself lucky to have a woman who'll let me cum on her face.

Beginner

My gf was very much a prude when we met... Now she really loves taking facials...opens her mouth and all... I'm loving it

Expert

Default Subdued

Met an ex id not seen in years...We ended up in bed & while sitting astride her chest she looked up & confessed.." I wish id be a bit more adventurous when we were together " i smiled down & said in the heat of the moment.." Yeah...would have been nice to have done it on your attractive Face ! "
    She smiled & admitted..." I know....i should have let you ! "
    She went on..." Do you want to try it now ?".....I said id like to but knew she would,nt really like it that much...She then insisted..." No...You should if you want to....i should have let you years ago "
    With that I blew the most Enormous Load all over her puzzled frozen Face.....It looked Obscene & all i could think was...." OMG...what on earth do i say now ? ? ? "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast