Thread: Strange change in my forum view

Default Strange change in my forum view

I had my view change yesterday on 2 different forums using the same V Bulletin program,I have no cursor as I type and as you can see some entry boxes are missing.

After talking with FA I suspect it is something on my machine,hopefully something simple and stupid.I am running firefox and windows 7,on chrome it is even worse.Any ideas would be grand...thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (285.0 KB, 69 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (243.2 KB, 72 views)

I suspect 1 of two things. Start by clearing cookies history all of it and restart the browser.

Also i suspect an extension you installed is acting up (maybe you've upgraded firefox and its no longer compatible)

Can't really add anything more than Pulicaus suggested. Most likely one of those are the culprits. Good luck with it.

And suddenly all is right with the world...go figure,thanks for the help. It was screwy last night after updating firefox and all of my addons....... and today it is all better.

Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse1955 View Post
    It was screwy last night after updating firefox and all of my addons....... and today it is all better.

Beats me.
    No doubt it was the update messing with you. I love firefox but I hate all their damned updates. Every time it seems it is 50/50 whether it f**ks up something or is incompatible with an addon. Managed to go for almost a year and a half without updating and it was nice having everything working just the way I wanted it.

Glad it is working for you again.