Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free is good

Thumbs up Free is good

Who doesn't like something for free? Nobody that's who. Free stuff is great and you feel good. Denny's will give you a free meal if it's your birthday, you get comped in Vegas...sweet Your friend gave you a free donut this morning? Tasted even sweeter because it was free.

In the real world things cost money. I know it sucks, free is much more fun and feels like you are getting over on someone which can also feel good.

The forum isn't free to run though. Costs money to keep these servers going with all the content here. Consider the staff here volunteers, because that is what they are essentially. Sometimes it takes help from a whole community to keep said community moving forward, that is why I posted this little message.

Take a moment to consider joining the platinum section, it keeps all the free stuff....well...free. Also keep in mind that with all the great content compared to what it cost you...it will seem like you got something for....free

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Banned

I'm sure the material is great and there's probably a ton of it because it's all user contributed. It's like paying for access to a torrent site. Sure, the content might be great but what are you really paying for? Your paying for people to make money off of you. And the price is high, like really, really high.
    Last edited by AmarilloFacialFan; 08-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloFacialFan View Post
    I understand it costs money to run a forum.. but why can't advertising alone support it? The bandwidth costs to support one single member are nowhere close to the amount of a plat membership.
    It costs a lot of money to keep this place going the advertising does cover some but no where near enough. It's not just the bandwith it's also the serves anf they need constant maintenace.
    Think about it though it costs less than £15 quid a month to access all the great content, where else can you get that kind of value for money
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloFacialFan View Post
    I understand it costs money to run a forum.. but why can't advertising alone support it? The bandwidth costs to support one single member are nowhere close to the amount of a plat membership.
    ???

maybe I misunderstand you - but isn't it normal that few pay more if the most pay less?
    I mean if they would need just 10.000 a month and you have 10.000 members but only 100 would like to pay for it the membership has to be expensive - if every second member would payit would possibl be cheaper :P

Well, I'm a broke ass student so buying platinum is absolutely not a possibility, but I hope that Nyxia and I contribute in our own small way

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Well, I'm a broke ass student so buying platinum is absolutely not a possibility, but I hope that Nyxia and I contribute in our own small way
    Yes you guys do and just to make it clear this wasn't a post calling out anyone specifically, not in the least. No need for anyone to justify themselves at all. Plat is a great value and it's also what keeps the free section free, as simple as that.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Damn it guys. You 2 are one of the many reasons i signed up and will probable sign up again in a couple of months time.

Money well spent(another reason ) In my book.

Talking

As a platinum member, I know how worthwhile it is to be one! The content is exceptional so if you can afford it I encourage anyone to have a look.

The only negative is you may become addicted......

The fact is that you will not find the selection and sheer volume of facial content anywhere else,plat is a great deal.

I was a free member for a long time, I joined platinum for the videos. There were all these really sexy ladies posting amazing pics and I saw there were videos of them too and that was all I needed to check it out. Now I like adding our own videos for others to enjoy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast