Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies squirting

Torbebukkake

Default Ladies squirting

Enough of all the stuff men coming on ladies faces. How do you gentlemen liking "going down on her" to be later on squirted into your mouth or on your face? Did you like it? How about the taste? I loved it myself.

I would love it if Alexandra could do it !

I have been with a couple of girls that could squirt. One was a huge squirter it was really awesome. There is something about having a girl squirt all over your face and in your mouth that is just super hot. Current girlfriend isn;t a squirter but she does get super wet and tends to drip which is also super hot.

Expert

I have never found one of these mythical squirters...

My gf squirted for the first time in her life when she gave me a bj, that was hot. I can make her squirt easily with my fingers, like the taste.

Torbebukkake

I remember when I first made my lady squirt. I'm loving to eat pussy and can go for hours. Was a boy toy once with a gf 10 yars older and given a very useful advices about it. Later on with another girl we were about a week together, allready found the right rhythm, lying in bed after good quality sex. I proposed a small massage and of course my lay agreed. I am quite good at it so she was super relaxed. Wen approached her pussy, touched it gently with my tongue, the reaction was much stronger I've expected. So I continued and she seemed to be very excited. And than in few minutes it came, most of it ened in my mouth, some of it on my face. She started to push me away not willing to taste it (I read quite a lot about it before and the very bitter taste wasn't surprising for me), but I said I wanted it all - so I had it Loved and love it.

I can squirt when orgasming. I doubt I would relax enough when a man is eating me out to do it then. I usually squirt when I am masturbating.
    The first time it happened was so sexy! I was watching my man with a very sexy lady friend of ours. They were fucking and I was in a chair watching and masturbating. I squirted all over the hotel chair and floor.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I figured I should add a pic of the chair.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

snarg

Default You little squirter, you

Ohhhhhhhh, Piper....you already know how I feel about squirting! I would lick up that sweet juice from that chair in a heartbeat! Slurrrp!

Torbebukkake

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I figured I should add a pic of the chair.
    Piper
    Looks like you´ve had fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast