Poll: Facial Method

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facial Method

Default Facial Method

Quick question for all you ladies and gentlemen out there. When you blast a hot sticky load on someone's face, or when you receive a hot sticky load from someone's cock, which method do you prefer to give/receive it:

This is presented from the "shooter's" point of view:

1) Pull out from whichever hole you are fucking PRIOR to the point of no return and YOU jack off until you shoot your load.
    2) Pull out from whichever hole you are fucking AFTER the point of no return and YOU jack off until you shoot your load.
    3) Pull out from whichever hole you are fucking PRIOR to the point of no return and THEY jack you off until you shoot your load.
    4) Pull out from whichever hole you are fucking AFTER the point of no return and THEY jack you off until you shoot your load.

Please explain your reason for whichever method you prefer and any details that you care to share. I'm quite interested in everyone's response...
    Last edited by pmas76; 07-17-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Would anyone care to comment as to the reason why they prefer one method over another?

I always thought that it feels better to wait until the point of no return, but then quite often I find myself resistant to "pull out" from whichever hole I'm fucking and I wind up shooting my MANonnaise into it instead of on my woman's face. That being said, if I "pull out" prior to the point of no return I will avoid that problem, but it doesn't feel as good cumming when I jerk myself off.

Thoughts?

I usually control my cock when I'm giving Missy a facial a lot easier that way to aim and get the coverage I want otherwise if we are fucking I'll let Missy rub it out
    Please check out our entire collection here...
    Missy and George's FF Members Showcase

Request a Fansign Here!!

I prefer to jack off on her when I cum on my wife's tits or face -- she gives wonderful HJs but I've got better aim and fire control.

I too prefer the first method. It certainly is a lot easier to aim and my cumshot is much better like this.

If I am able, always better to pull out prior to make sure I don't blow my load where it doesn't belong
    Not easy though to plan for it so that you have adequate time to get ready and prepare your target properly!

Definitely option 1 when I'm giving my wife a facial or a body shot. It somehow adds to her submissiveness in the whole situation and allows me to appreciate the whole before and after element a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by southernexport View Post
    Definitely option 1 when I'm giving my wife a facial or a body shot. It somehow adds to her submissiveness in the whole situation and allows me to appreciate the whole before and after element a lot more.
    I agree.

Visually and mentally it's much better to be jerking myself off and have her kneeling below me while waiting for my sticky manhood to blast her in the face. Although like I said earlier, I prefer the PHYSICAL FEELING of waiting to the last possible second and then pull out and shoot my load. It also PHYSICALLY FEELS better for her to jerk my cock off rather than doing it myself. But again, those methods aren't as visually and mentally stimulating. It's such a conundrum!

Quote Originally Posted by pmas76 View Post
    Visually and mentally it's much better to be jerking myself off and have her kneeling below me while waiting for my sticky manhood to blast her in the face.
    So true. The best part of the facial is looking down and seeing her willing waiting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pmas76 View Post
    Although like I said earlier, I prefer the PHYSICAL FEELING of waiting to the last possible second and then pull out and shoot my load. It also PHYSICALLY FEELS better for her to jerk my cock off rather than doing it myself. But again, those methods aren't as visually and mentally stimulating. It's such a conundrum!
    If I wait until the point of no return, I'm often distracted and the pleasure of the orgasm is greatly diminished.
    Last edited by Dimmesdale; 07-20-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: grammar

One issue to consider is the attitude of the girl.

Is the girl either:
    A) Taking the facial to make you happy/enjoys facials because she enjoys you being turned on

B) Enjoys cum in general and enjoys cum on the face

I've found if the girl is option A, when they jerk it themselves they tend to paint their cheeks and jar and avoid the majority of the face. Even if the girl is an option B or is a giving option A, it's appears hard for them to aim properly.

Conclusion: to achieve the best coverage, the man needs to aim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast