Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I met this girl...

Beginner

Default So I met this girl...

So I met this girl online, and she is kind of a dream come true. Not only is she sexy as hell, but she loves a nice messy facial. We sort of maintain anonymity and I go meet her and give her a facial when ever its convenient for both of us. I went and met her the first time, little did I know that she was going to post her pics online. But when i saw them, I could not wait to post more.
    Im new to the forum but hope to contribute lots of pics, once I get the hang of things. Ive got a couple of sets ready to go and Ill post them pretty quickly.
    So here goes..

Beginner

so lucky! how and where did you meet her? haha I want to meet a girl like this!

Expert

can't wait to see the photos

Beginner

Default Our first meeting

These are pics from the first time we met. I was a little nervous and my aim was terrible as you can see. I promise the next set, which is already done is much better and POV. I think yall might be fans of this one.. enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

so i was going to wait to post the next set until i got a response but i got one before i was even done posting the first set. yall are awesome. but the pics didnt post in the right order. if anyone has some advice on how to make sure they come up in the right order, id like to hear it.

Beginner

Default Our second meet

This time I held the camera. Make the video shaky as hell but the screen shots turned out amazing. Im going to post these in a couple of posts to get the hang of posting pics, and there is a lot of them. Lemme tell you looking down into those eyes.. and hearing what she says... Its something else.

Beginner

Default 2nd meet

The first couple I posted from this series were nice, but here is the good stuff. there are a bunch more from this series. this is only like halfway through.

Virgin

This is incredible and you are supre lucky to have met her. To use double entendre...great shots!

Beginner

Default more of the 2nd

The rest of the pics from this meet. The third pic in this bunch is my favorite of the whole bunch. You can actually see the way her eyebrow curves when it gets hit. I love it! lol

I really hope that every one out there likes them. I look forward to your comments and so does she. She is also a member of the site, Publiccumdump is her handle.

Virgin

Incredible load!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast