Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: encourage my slave

Default encourage my slave

Hi all you facial forum members! I have never contributed material to facial forum because I have never known anyone that would give their permission. I recently met and acquired a sex slave named Elsa. She is a very dirty girl who has a normal job but longs to be a whore behind closed doors. She liked the pictures I showed her on facial forum, and is on the verge of letting me post pics of her face covered in cum. I think she would be encouraged by your comments and promises to not spread the pictures elsewhere (especially since she has a conservative job and family). She is a gorgeous, petite little woman and takes cum like no one's business.

Expert

Well we sure do like women who take cum like nobodies business around here! I hope she lets you post!

I would love to see a cute and petite girl who is naughty but nice. Esp if she's coated in cum. :-)

Thanks everyone, I forgot to mention she is out of town right now, but I will be showing this to her as soon as she gets home.

Sounds great to me - I hope she'll take the plunge!

I definitely want to see Elsa's cum covered face! Can't wait!!!

Virgin

Default her secret is safe....

looking forward very much to be only a few to see this unfold...

my cock twitches at the prospect of seeing her splattered!

Quote Originally Posted by fateboy View Post
    Hi all you facial forum members! I have never contributed material to facial forum because I have never known anyone that would give their permission. I recently met and acquired a sex slave named Elsa. She is a very dirty girl who has a normal job but longs to be a whore behind closed doors. She liked the pictures I showed her on facial forum, and is on the verge of letting me post pics of her face covered in cum. I think she would be encouraged by your comments and promises to not spread the pictures elsewhere (especially since she has a conservative job and family). She is a gorgeous, petite little woman and takes cum like no one's business.
    Sounds excellent! And make sure you take some pictures of her with her mouth crammed full of your cock, too ...

Expert

If you are worried about the photos spreading outside of FacialForum, take note of Shy Eyez and others on how to tactfully conceal your identity. Also watermark/water stamp your images with a clear message that the photos belong on FF only and are not to be reposted (ohgirl I believe does this)

After all that - hope you guys get into the swing of things and can contribute some original pieces of Art

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast