Thread: thanks everyone!

Default thanks everyone!

just wanted to thank everyone, members here and not, who are sex positive facial.

i have had a new girlfriend for a while, very cute, very smart, just pretty much awesome. she had let me cum everywhere but on her face, she had issues with it. i talked to her about it a bit, but didnt want to seem like i was trying to force the issue.

like the adorable nerd she is, she googled it. and first she said, it looked like no one was having fun. but the more she dug into it, the sex positive version of facials was exposed.

so last night (my birthday) she randomly spoke up and said i should go for it. and she enjoyed it!

so, just wanted to thank those that really make a concerted effort to talk about facials in a positive way. it might not convince anyone that you know of, but you never know who is reading.

PS, youd love pics im sure, but not yet (still working on that one )

Default Happy Bloody Birthday!

Well done to the lovely nerdy lady too for taking the plunge, and hopefully many happy returns!

Congratulations on your birthday and your special treat!

Glad to hear you made a happy convert. Cute, smart and into facials always gets me going.