Thread: Celebrity fuck/facial stories

Expert

Default Celebrity fuck/facial stories

Not going to post pics to famous folks. Thought it would be interesting to hear what kind of celebrity blow job, fuck and facial fantasies you all have.

AGAIN. No pics of celebs. Let's just talk. FF will delete any non sex pics you post, so again:

DO NOT POST IMAGES HERE.

Ahem. Thanks.

My celeb fantasy involves Cate and Kate. That is, Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslett. I imagine buying them drinks and then kissing... Cate has lovely lips, and Kate is undoing my pants. We end up licking each others assholes, and I'm harder than Chinese algebra by the time I pull up next to Winslet's pussy... she's soft and wet and going downward on Blanchett.

A little lube later and I'm fucking Blanchette's ass. She's biting the pillow, and Kate is stroking my chest. I pull out and let both of them suck my dick, barely holding back an orgasm. Cate licks my balls and Kate dutifully sucks my cock up and down, her eyes never leaving mine.

Kate and Cate get on their knees and start licking my balls. I can smell their pussies, and they are rubbing themselves as I hand my hardon to Cate, who strokes and strokes until I shoot ribbons of thick ropy cum across her face. She makes sure I cover Kate's face as well. Then they take turns cleaning up each others' faces and my shaft. Cate pulls up my pants and buttons me up. Kate takes my hand and leads me to a table, where I sit. Kate brings me a beer. The end.

Having come up in the 90's The Friends girls will always hold a special place in my spank bank.

I walk into Central Perk around closing time and order a coffee, I catch Rachel looking at me. She winks and heads to the restroom, I follow. I walk in and she is sitting on the counter with her skirt hiked up playing with her shaved pussy. I walk over and we start making out after a minute she drops to her knees and unzips me. My hard cock springs out of my pants and pops her in the face leaving a big bead of precum running down her cheek. She laughs, smiles and licks the remaining precum from my throbbing cock and takes me down her throat in one swallow. There is a knock at the door, Rachel spits out my cock and smiles as she says "Come in!" Monica and Phoebe walk in walk in giggling and lock the door behind them. They drop to their knees on either side of Rachel and start licking my balls and taking turns sucking my cock. This goes on for several minutes until I can't take it any longer. I groan loudly and Monica pops my cock out of Rachel's mouth and begins pumping my shaft furiously at Rachel's face as Phoebe continues to tickle my balls with her tongue. I savor the sweet pleasure as long as I can until hot sperm starts erupting from my engorged member. The first shot catches Rachel by surprise and shoots into her open mouth causing her to gasp, then shot after shot of hot ropey white jizz covers her beautiful face. She looks up at me with strands of cum hanging from her long eyelashes and smiles as the first shot dribbles down her chin. Monica and Phoebe squeal with delight as they begin swapping cummy kisses and cleaning up their messy friend. We stumble out of the bathroom to discover that Central Perk has closed and we are locked in for the night. I smile as the girls undress, I start a pot of coffee because we are going to be up all night
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

I must have masturbated to Kim K over 1,500 times in the past eight years. I think about her during sex, jack off on pictures of her, and try to fuck as many lookalikes as I can.

For my money she's both the Sexiest Woman on the Planet, and the world's biggest cocktease - ever.

I've sprayed probably dozens of litres of cum dreaming of her perfect, pretty face. And shot another double digits in litres of jizz thinking about her big, round perfect ass.

And in the past year fantasies of Khloe's enormous ass have seen me spray some huge, voluminous, projectile and seemingly never ending cumshots as well.

Expert

If you're into celebrities, you might want to check out literotica (dot) com. They have a section devoted to full-blown sex stories involving celebrities.
    Theorie