Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Velvet clothes and Cum

Virgin

Red face Velvet clothes and Cum

Hello....

Did anyone have pics of women dressed in velvet clothes ?
    If they are covered in cum it's perfect !
    It's hard to find some... Always satin clothes...

Thanks...

I will share some of mine.

I don't but I agree it would be a sexy sight!

Quote Originally Posted by duranddupont10 View Post
    Hello....

Did anyone have pics of women dressed in velvet clothes ?
    If they are covered in cum it's perfect !
    It's hard to find some... Always satin clothes...

Thanks...

I will share some of mine.
    Velvet doesn't show cum that well, duranddupont10. I know from personal experience.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

Thumbs up ...

I know, but it looks so great to my eyes and my dirty mind !
    And my personal experience says it's delicious to cum on a woman dressed in velvet.
    thanks to share if you have.

Quote Originally Posted by duranddupont10 View Post
    I know, but it looks so great to my eyes and my dirty mind !
    And my personal experience says it's delicious to cum on a woman dressed in velvet.
    thanks to share if you have.
    It looks great when it first falls but then it gets transparent really fast and you lose the cum in the fabric.
    I will have my man hunt around in our un-posted stuff and see whether he can find one. I remember my green velvet dress getting cum on it. I was going to wear it to something formal a few weeks back and my man asked me whether it still had cum on it. It did.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Interesting Piper! I thought I must have shot a load on everything imaginable but come to think of it velvet is something I never had the occasion to. I'll take your word for it but I think I'll try my own experiment. I know the Mrs. has a red velvet top so we'll use that.

Virgin

Thumbs up Wow !

This should be great to share this !
    I expect it would be a long long thread !

Virgin

Unhappy No news ?

Still nothing more ?

OOOhhhhKKKaaaayyy.......I brought this up with the intent of conducting an "experiment" using the velvet top mentioned in my earlier post. When I did my wife reminded me, in a not so gentle manner of an incident several years ago involving an antique cameo choker. It was after a Christmas party and she had wanted to do a three-way with a guy at the party. Short story, he was fucking her missionary and I had my cock down her throat. She started to cum like crazy so me, being who I am, wanted to see her cum with a nice load on her face so I pulled out and jacked all over her face and of course the black velvet ribbon of the choker. All I can remember is how she worked tirelessly after the cum dried to get the velvet back to it's original state. Two things happened; first the texture of the velvet in the location of the stain was always different but more than that, the cum permanently left a discoloration of the velvet. The choker was very old and had been given to her by her grandmother so possibly the age of the fabric had something to do with it but I wouldn't chance it with something I wouldn't want to risk ruining.

putitthere

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    It looks great when it first falls but then it gets transparent really fast and you lose the cum in the fabric.
    I will have my man hunt around in our un-posted stuff and see whether he can find one. I remember my green velvet dress getting cum on it. I was going to wear it to something formal a few weeks back and my man asked me whether it still had cum on it. It did.
    Piper
    Hey Piper, if you manage to dig up these pics and share them, you'd make me a very happy man! ONCE AGAIN! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast