Thread: Anyone in Las Vegas?

Default Anyone in Las Vegas?

So I'm traveling to Las Vegas this April and I was wondering if there were any members here in that area who might be interested in possibly meeting up while I'll be there (April 12-15th). I'm really only interested in single women and couples. I'm also open to suggestions for stuff to do/places to eat, as I've never been there before. I'll be busy during the days but will be free at nights. If there's anyone out there who's interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can't plan something. I have pictures I can share if wanted.

Will be in Las Vegas from upcoming monday till April 11nd.
    Will attending some events.
    PM if you would like to meet.
    Last edited by bizznizz; 03-27-2014 at 09:50 PM.

There is the Red Rooster which is a little less expensive for a single man than the Green Door. I have heard that they have installed gloryholes. I have not seen them with my own eyes yet though. The swinger crowd here is usually experienced and a little more relaxed than the newbies who frequent other swing clubs in Vegas.

I would have to suggest the Green Door. You will want to dress nicely so that you get noticed by the couples that try the place out.

I would recommend the swing clubs only on a weekend.

In the same 70's strip mall complex as the Green Door, there is an awesome gay bar that is so run down, it is cool. Drinks are also incredibly cheap and well poured. In the bathroom, there is an advertisement for the Library of Congress which impressed me.

Across the parking lot is my man's favorite Thai food restaurant and I have to admit, maybe one of the best in the country. They make a Massaman Curry Beef that melts in one's mouth.

I hope this helps.
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 03-28-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.