Thread: Worst site

Expert

Default Worst site

What is the worst site you have ever subscribed to?

burning angel for me

GGG (unfortunately).

Highly overpriced and the affiliated sites activated membership automatically when I navigated to them. Big hassle.

Expert

the japanese milkycat site! Fucking cheaters since when u are member u have to buy another "platinum" member account to get acces to the "real exclusive stuff". The normal membership costs 30 euro and another 30 for the "platinum" stuff. NEVER EVER BECOME MEMBER OF THAT SITE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tokkietok View Post
    the japanese milkycat site! Fucking cheaters since when u are member u have to buy another "platinum" member account to get acces to the "real exclusive stuff". The normal membership costs 30 euro and another 30 for the "platinum" stuff. NEVER EVER BECOME MEMBER OF THAT SITE!!!!
    Good to know. That sucks!

LuckyIrish

Default Zoig

For me personally, it has to be zoig.com. Hands down.

The subscription price is a tad on the pricey side, and I definitely felt cheated when it came to content. There is an overall lack of facials and cum related videos and the search function is terrible. I accept that being a 100% user-submitted community (or so they claim), there is no guarantee of what specific content you are going to see. But the lack of facials and the fact that probably 50% of the content I found was stolen from other sites absolutely ruined it for me.

My biggest complaint: You CANNOT download pics or videos! It is streaming media only. Obviously they are trying to stop re-posters, but that is a huge letdown for paying members. If I shell out $29.95 for a membership, I expect to be able to save videos and privately enjoy them.

Let's just say that I did not renew.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrish View Post
    For me personally, it has to be zoig.com. Hands down.

The subscription price is a tad on the pricey side, and I definitely felt cheated when it came to content. There is an overall lack of facials and cum related videos and the search function is terrible. I accept that being a 100% user-submitted community (or so they claim), there is no guarantee of what specific content you are going to see. But the lack of facials and the fact that probably 50% of the content I found was stolen from other sites absolutely ruined it for me.

My biggest complaint: You CANNOT download pics or videos! It is streaming media only. Obviously they are trying to stop re-posters, but that is a huge letdown for paying members. If I shell out $29.95 for a membership, I expect to be able to save videos and privately enjoy them.

Let's just say that I did not renew.
    What if the good old COHF could re-emerge with its old kind of style (before 2003) but with HQ-quality? ;-)

Regards

elgrego

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrish View Post
    Yep any site that doesn't make this clear before you sign up gets a big thumbs down from me

Expert

Default dontcumyet...hands down!

Completely worthless site.