Thread: finding guys

Virgin

Default finding guys

we long ago realized that it was surprisingly difficult to find guys to actually show up, but does anyone have suggestions on the best places to look? I had an ex boyfriend who managed to put together some bukkake's for me after I got married and found a handful of guys on craigslist who showed up one at a time on various occasions but not before slogging through what felt like a thousand duds.

Good Luck! Welcome to the world of big talkers and no-shows. My wife has never done a bukkake ( I can only dream!) but has done more than a few gang bangs and pulled some trains. Her goal of 25 different guys in pulling a train has never been realized. The best results we've ever had is when she is able to make personal contact, either through other one on one of other male or female mutual friends of those who wish to participate. Work contacts as well as social ones are the best.

Expert

I think you have to build an invitee list. It's difficult to just get 25 guys to show up; lots of married guys, lots of flakes. You have to start with a small group and grow it. Get a core group of 3-5 and over time you should be able to eventually get the two dozen you want.