Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Dutch bukkake and gokkun lovers here on FF?

Default Any Dutch bukkake and gokkun lovers here on FF?

Hi,

Dutch couple (33 and 25 yrs) here with a serieus bukkake / cum fetish. We have been organising bukkake/gokkun parties in Holland for a couple of years now and have build a solid fan base. Several bukkake girls and a big group of guys are already member of our bukkake group and visit our parties on a regular basis. Every month one of the cumsluts is selected to be the bukkake girl for that particular party.

We are looking for:
    - women/cumsluts/subs/slaves that are totally addicted to cum (and are interested in being one of my bukkasluts).
    - guys that are curious or interested in joining our bukkake guys squad. You need to be between 20 and 40 years, fit, clean, a true bukkake lover and preferably well hung and or a big cummer.
    - fellow bukkake experts / bukkake lovers

For more information check our bukkakemadness profile on fetlife dot com or previous post of us here on FF.

We are very curious about all those Dutch bukkake pervs out here. So give us a reply here and introduce yourself. Let's grow the Dutch bukkake community!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOS
    All posted photos are shot on our bukkake parties and posted with permission of the particular girl. Most girls wish to keep the photos private, so the majority of my material will never be posted or becomes public in any other way. Don`t be an ass and repost or steal our pics, just enjoy them.
    Last edited by bukkakemadness; 05-25-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Beginner

Interesting....
    I gues there's no trouwble in finding enough guys. Pretty ladies who are willing must be hard to find.

Nobody here!?

Quote Originally Posted by bukkakemadness View Post
    Hi,

Dutch couple (33 and 25 yrs) here with a serieus bukkake / cum fetish. We have been organising bukkake/gokkun parties in Holland for a couple of years now and have build a solid fan base. Several bukkake girls and a big group of guys are already member of our bukkake group and visit our parties on a regular basis. Every month one of the cumsluts is selected to be the bukkake girl for that particular party.

We are looking for:
    - women/cumsluts/subs/slaves that are totally addicted to cum (and are interested in being one of my bukkasluts).
    - guys that are curious or interested in joining our bukkake guys squad. You need to be between 20 and 40 years, fit, clean, a true bukkake lover and preferably well hung and or a big cummer.
    - fellow bukkake experts / bukkake lovers

For more information check our bukkakemadness profile on fetlife dot com or previous post of us here on FF.

We are very curious about all those Dutch bukkake pervs out here. So give us a reply here and introduce yourself. Let's grow the Dutch bukkake community!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOS
    All posted photos are shot on our bukkake parties and posted with permission of the particular girl. Most girls wish to keep the photos private, so the majority of my material will never be posted or becomes public in any other way. Don`t be an ass and repost or steal our pics, just enjoy them.

Beginner

Talking

Nobody here!?
    I would't say i was a nobody...
    Common guys, let's get things going.

Expert

Default Always nice to...

Always nice to see more dutch members on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelV82 View Post
    I would't say i was a nobody...
    Common guys, let's get things going.

Haha true Michael, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelV82 View Post
    Interesting....
    I gues there's no trouwble in finding enough guys. Pretty ladies who are willing must be hard to find.
    Both is pretty hard. You want fun girls that are really into it and fit and clean guys that aren"t fake.
    Took us 2 years to build a relaliable list of guys. We now have 4 regular girls.
    We are always looking for guys and girls to join are movement ;-)

Beginner

Both is pretty hard. You want fun girls that are really into it and fit and clean guys that aren"t fake.
    Took us 2 years to build a relaliable list of guys. We now have 4 regular girls.
    We are always looking for guys and girls to join are movement ;-)
    I can figure that! Tell me more about those girls.... And perhaps add some pics!

Beginner

Hi here, not Dutch, but French approximately 300 km. I'm located in Metz. I'd love to come feeding Zippy at the end of the month, but I'm not available. Maybe another month. I'm not an horse, but powerful cumshots

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by requiem80 View Post
    Hi here, not Dutch, but French approximately 300 km. I'm located in Metz. I'd love to come feeding Zippy at the end of the month, but I'm not available. Maybe another month. I'm not an horse, but powerful cumshots

That's essential at a bukkake! Big loads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast