Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Youngthroats B&A

Lewisifer

Default Youngthroats B&A

The thing with Youngthroats is that they hire some of the hottest young models to shoot for them, but then the scene is pretty much the same thing every time. It's kind of a drag, and the girls never seem to enjoy it or even understand what is going on. And while the 'male talent' is probably the luckiest man alive, he doesn't seem to enjoy it much either and his cumshots are weak and his facials are nearly non-exsistant. SO - what I will be doing, is going through the galleries and giving you a pic of the girl before and after the scene, sometimes of one during. It will be a nice place to come see the girls without having to endure 20 minutes of painful filiming, or finding the good stuff... These girls are worth seeing, and they are some of the cutest around! Love to hear some feedback and if anyone is interested in this idea. Thanks!

Lewisifer

Default Virginee & Champagne!

First up is cuite Virginee! I was going to just post 2 pics, but she is too hot. Next up is Champagne...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lewisifer

Default Jill and Madelyn!

here is sweet as ever Jill. So many times have i rubbed one off to her!http://www.facialforum.net/images/sm...ew/winking.gif Check out that bod! Followed by Madelyn, an awesome redhead!

Lewisifer

Default Tyla, Raven, and Bridgett!

Tyla, Raven, and Bridgett for your pleasure!

Sounds like a plan to me. I love this site, even though both your observations are spot on. What I like about it is that the girls, for the most part are, as you said, really young and cute, and that they just "take it." The shooter seems to have no regard for the notion of respecting the girls as he just shoves his cock down their throats - I'm not complaining mind you - until they gag, over and over again. Maybe we could take up a collection and buy this guy some supplements to increase his load.

Lewisifer

Default Eva and Jennifer!

Eva and Jennifer for your pleasure!

Lewisifer

Quote Originally Posted by shakaleg View Post
    Sounds like a plan to me. I love this site, even though both your observations are spot on. What I like about it is that the girls, for the most part are, as you said, really young and cute, and that they just "take it." The shooter seems to have no regard for the notion of respecting the girls as he just shoves his cock down their throats - I'm not complaining mind you - until they gag, over and over again. Maybe we could take up a collection and buy this guy some supplements to increase his load.
    I think that would be a great idea! but I think this company isn't producing content any more, sadly. I do like the fact that the girls just take it, and the its nice to know that you can expect the girls to all go through the same thing. (same positions, etc) so yeah its not all bad. Thanks for the feedback. I wish these girls could shoot for some american blowbangs!

Lewisifer

Default Chloe & Justine

Chloe and Justine, at your service!

Lewisifer

Default Wanda and Ashton

Wanda and Ashton at your service! Wanda is hot as hell, and Ashton has one of the nicest bods ive ever seen! thanks girls!

Many cute girls from that site

I was a member of it a couple years ago

Do anyone know if they still udate the site?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast