Thread: Anyone have any experience facializing your wife/girlfriend/partner with other men?

Expert

Default Anyone have any experience?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Last edited by bigblackdick; 08-19-2017 at 04:12 PM.

* Verified Member *

Mrs. Rock has taken a facial from a couple of other men, and on several occasions. The first few times, I got the other guy to give her a facial first, so I could enjoy jerking off on her face while it was already covered in cum. It was absolutely every bit as hot as I thought it would be! Then one time, me and the other guy decided to both cum on her at the same time. It was hot to see two loads dropping on her simultaneously! Next time around, Mrs. Rock and the other guys wife both got on their knees in front of me, and I came on both of their faces while he watches. Sooo much fun you can have with another couple in the bedroom!!

* Verified Member * fluffy bunnies's Avatar

Lol, its our main hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks View Post
    Mrs. Rock has taken a facial from a couple of other men, and on several occasions. The first few times, I got the other guy to give her a facial first, so I could enjoy jerking off on her face while it was already covered in cum. It was absolutely every bit as hot as I thought it would be! Then one time, me and the other guy decided to both cum on her at the same time. It was hot to see two loads dropping on her simultaneously! Next time around, Mrs. Rock and the other guys wife both got on their knees in front of me, and I came on both of their faces while he watches. Sooo much fun you can have with another couple in the bedroom!!
    Now that is something I would LOVE to see!!
    Although I would probably blow up...

Beginner

We haven't done this yet because we make guys in our blowbangs use condoms unless they can prove they're clean, and that hasn't happened yet. The closest is me glazing her face at a gloryhole before the second guy facefucked her like that. But we really want to do a large bukkake.