Thread: Girl Cum...

Expert

Default Girl Cum...

This forum needs some!

We have several great ladies on this site who are familiar with the collection, freezing, and certainly enjoying of man milk.

But how about taking up a collection from the girls?

There are few things I love as much as laying under my wife as she enjoys my mouth and tongue. Her cum flows onto my tongue and sometimes right into my thoat forcing a swallow. Sometimes I let it collect in my mouth and when she's done I'll show her what I have, show it off like she does for me, and swallow hard.

That got me thinking that next time we do this I should drool it out in a container and start a collection. Then I realized that hadn't seen any amateurs do this.

Any ladies interested? Guys?

Here is a little clip to give you idea's.. xxxxhttp://xhamster.com /movies/ 1367769/ creamy_female_cums_complation.html
    Last edited by Mike302; 06-18-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Expert

Well no pics (maybe next time) but I did drool some out into a glass for her.

She was impressed! She poured it back into my mouth slowly and I swished and gargled it for her, she loved it! Then of course I swallowed it down.

It was about half a small-size wine glass of girl cum, which means I drink about four times that when she rides my face.

What did a mouthfull look like drooled into a glass? It actually looked just like man cum but no thick ropes. For those of you that have frozen and thawed cum it looks like it does after its been reheated. Opaque and white, watery, kinda sticky, smells sweetish. In other words if you looked at a picture of both in a glass you couldn't tell the difference. (assuming no ropes of cum)

As for taste, it doesn't have the pungency of guy cum, but has all the other good flavors! It would be far easier to drink alot of it. Texture is similar, but again no ropes.

I'll get a pic soon! C'mon ladies let's see your cum...you have so much more than us guys!

Beginner

Wow! sounds really great!

A whole glass of lady-juice!!!! Your wife must be quite wet though?

K

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by josII View Post
    Wow! sounds really great!

A whole glass of lady-juice!!!! Your wife must be quite wet though?

K
    Yup. Putting a towel down is the norm or it's a huge mess. I prefer to lay underneath, though, no towel needed