Thread: Facials in Colorado-Help

Virgin

Default Facials in Colorado-Help

First off, I really enjoy this site, the content and those who contribute. I would like to be one who contributes as well. Im having a hard time finding a willing partner. My ex wife used to take facials and it was electrifying for me. Since she's out of the picture, I haven't been able to find another girl who had any interest or would even allow it. That's where my request for help comes in. I see some of you having success on Craigslist, which I haven't so far. Any other sources that anyone recommends?

Thanks in advance.

Hello 'Colorado'! I'm visiting your beautiful state as I write this...

I don't use Craigslist - it's full of spam and hardly anyone posts photos. I don't start my search by facials. Instead, I use dating sites like OK Cupid or Plenty of Fish. This way I can relate with real women who are respectable and reliable. Make no mistake - my use of the term "respectable" doesn't mean they're not kinky. It usually means that they take care of their bodies and are worth investing time in.

Naturally the vast majority of women on dating websites are looking for relationships, not sex. But they have sexual needs, too! I've learned that on a long enough timeline most women will accept my interest in being just a "Friend With Benefits". Think about it - SOMEBODY is going to be fucking them while the look for that perfect man. Why not me?

As for the facial, I mention it along with other kinks: that way they are less intimidated by my obsession with it. Also, I let them contact me: this way I appear less like a sexual predator. I typically complement them on something in their profile and politely mention that I'm only looking for an "FWB". That's it. If they accept this and continue communicating with me then at least they have been informed of my intent and are actively choosing to partake in that type of relationship.

Good luck.

Virgin

Thanks for the advice. Your technique seems sound. I'll give it a try for sure.

Definitely stay away from CL. I would recommend Fetlife. You should have tons of pics and mostly face pics. You should also take the time to write out the profile. There are tons of fakes, flakes and guys who are not so nice. You need to make people feel comfortable with contacting you. Face pics and a well written profile help with that. Good luck.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Fetlife is actually a good idea but be warned, there are some seriously strange people there, not that that is a bad thing but you may find yourself in situations that you arent prepared for.

POF and OKC are good bets....when it comes to sex I have learned one thing over the years that has been very valuable...if you go the extra mile to give them the ultimate sex they will reciprocate, for most girls facials are no big deal...I have had one girl in the last ten years that flat out said no way and she was a stripper who was scared of cum...(go figure)

If you are unsuccessful its almost certainly your approach

I've had good luck at adultfriendfinder too. There are plenty of oddballs and dead ends, but I've also met a lot of great women there too. And the women there tend to know what they want, unlike some dating sites.

Virgin

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. I will hopefully be a contributing member soon.
    I think my having been out of the dating circle for years is likely to blame. Just a little rusty getting back into it.

Expert

I'm 53, have been single for the last 3 years. Have been using POF, OKC and Match. And have had sex with just about everyone I met on those sites. Now, what I mean by that is I try to be selective about who I meet. THey have to be good looking. And after meeting, if there's a second date, or a third, it will usually end up with sex.

I have also been very lucky, reconnecting with girls from my old High School via Facebook. Finding out some had wanted to date me back then and now want to fuck me.