View Poll Results: Are the photos artistic?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Yes - Very much!

3 100.00%
  • No -

0 0%
  • No - More slutty than sexy!

0 0%

Thread: Interesting Experiment

Expert

Default Interesting Experiment

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is great, and that everyone had plenty of good food. I want to preface this post with a little bit of back story. I am currently taking a film class, and some graphic design stuff, too. Over the weekend my husband and I were discussing various things, including a project Im working on. Long story short, he made a statement that webcams could never be "artistic". I told him that they totally could be, if they were done right. We argued for a while, and eventually he just said "well, if you think you can do it, then show me!"

Today I did just that. I took a short video of me masturbating, and playing with a toy. I snipped it, and then photoshopped what a snipped. I am posting the results, but I need your guys help. I need you to vote on rather you think they are or are not artistic. Granted, it's largely opinion, but a general consensus would be nice!

Hope you all enjoy!
    Last edited by CumInMyMouth; 11-30-2014 at 09:42 AM.

I'm probably the wrong one to ask about this, but they are very sexy. I loved them all, but that could be the subject being recored, is very sexy
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

elgrego

Thumbs up

I think it is quite artistic yes and very definitely sexy

You look amazing and elgrego loves the stockings too