Thread: Want my first facial...

Virgin

Default Want my first facial...

So I've never had someone cum on my face and I'm really dying to try it out... hopefully with a heavy cummer... does anybody have any idea how to do that? Craigslist is not really working for me.

Also, I'd love to hear about some of you guys' first time getting facialized!

Oh, I'm in Houston, by the way.

Virgin

Default first time

tell you the truth, i always prefered to swallow, but last time i went to the adult theater i went in aboot with a guy,, mm really nice cock, when he was rady he pulled out and gave me a massive load,,, god it was hot.. i left it on my face and went back to the theater. two guys saw me in the hall and followed meas i went down on them they each added to my decoration, have to admit it turned me on so much i lost my load without even touching

Expert

Dick.net is a good free networking site for bi and gay dudes who love cock. You can share pix and videos and there are some really hot cumming cocks on there. I haven't found anyone to really hook-up with yet, but I have got to know a few local guys on there.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LanceNoPants View Post
    Dick.net is a good free networking site for bi and gay dudes who love cock. You can share pix and videos and there are some really hot cumming cocks on there. I haven't found anyone to really hook-up with yet, but I have got to know a few local guys on there.
    P.S. I'm in K.C. and I'm bi, love pussy but also absolutely love sucking cock and 69ing to messy completion.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceNoPants View Post
    P.S. I'm in K.C. and I'm bi, love pussy but also absolutely love sucking cock and 69ing to messy completion.
    That sounds fucking hot