Thread: She killed it and I can't seem to get it back.

Virgin

Default She killed it and I can't seem to get it back.

Hey everyone! So I have been coming to this site for a little over a year now. Big fan of the site and a big fan of giving facials. Mainly I stick to the free section browsing great pics but recent developments in life have forced me to post for the first time. I have a problem and need some help.

So I Recently broke up w/ my girlfriend of 2 years. Though the relationship was great at first, toward the end it became clear that she was far more concerned with her needs and wants than she was mine, skipping my promotion party to go see an Atmosphere concert w/ her girlfriends was the last straw among a slew of incidents. Despite my attempts to try and make us both happy she would insist that things be done her way, which is so weird because we used to discuss everything and would usually come to a mutual agreement on what we would do, where would go and where we went out to eat, etc...

During the last few months of the relationship was when it reached its worst point. Whenever we came to a disagreement, discussion stopped and it would turn into an argument which then led to her throwing gauntlets, what I can only describe as verbal abuse. Most of the time I would just become passive and let her insults roll off me. Apparently she caught on. Soon she stopped with randomness and started focusing on our sex life. Insulting me abilities in bed, my willingness to please her or, her favorite, putting down my penis. Size, shape, color, basically everything she could think of to make me feel like crap. At first it didn't work. I knew I was good in bed; Her constantly trying to have sex anywhere and everywhere, I had gotten great feedback from previous relationships, and I heard from her best friend just how much she enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way through all this something changed. Her insults started hitting home and I began to question if my equipment was sufficient to please a woman. Eventually I'd had enough and broke it off with her. I couldn't take her bs anymore.

This is when it got worse. I found myself questioning whether I had ever really been able to please a woman through intercourse or if my tongue had done all the work. I became so wrapped up in these thoughts that it has been derailing my attempts at hooking up with anyone new. I get stuck in my own head and then lose the opportunity or I just psych myself out and don't even attempt anything. Sometimes I would sit at home and just stare at mini me and just think "are you enough". It's gotten to the point that I've bought penis pumps and have even started saving money for surgery to increase length and girth.

I'm used to having high confidence in myself but now it seems like my confidence is shattered and I can't figure out how to put it back together. Please any help would be extremely well appreciated. My dry spell is going on 7 months and I'm going crazy!!!

It looks like your "girlfriend" was seeing someone else for what ever reason and didn't have the class to sit down and tell you she wanted to end your relationship.
    Instead, she chose to insult and demean you until you broke it off with her and then she could tell everyone that it was you, not her.

Don't worry about it....

You deserve MUCH better than someone so insecure.

All the best,

Pandel

Okay, the first thing to do is to ditch the surgery idea. There is no good surgical method to increase your size.

Second, get a grip. Someone you were close to trashed you. It hurts. I get that. But it doesn't mean you suck at sex or that you don't have the member to please a lady. Women you approach have no idea what you are packing anyway. They are interested in other things, both physical (height, athleticism) and other (personality, career).

If you were able to win over ladies in the past, then you should be able to continue to do so.