Thread: pixel556/little lo

Virgin

Default pixel556/little lo

Hey guys, new member here. I found this site because of pics i found of pxel556/little lo. Come to find out, all their pics are gone and their accounts are banned. Does anyone know what happened? I know im a little late to the party... but more importantly is there a place where i can go to find their whole pic sets? Google searching hasnt brought many results. Are they active anywhere else now? are they followable on social media? I just really like everything they have done.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cf7929 View Post
    Hey guys, new member here. I found this site because of pics i found of pxel556/little lo. Come to find out, all their pics are gone and their accounts are banned. Does anyone know what happened? I know im a little late to the party... but more importantly is there a place where i can go to find their whole pic sets? Google searching hasnt brought many results. Are they active anywhere else now? are they followable on social media? I just really like everything they have done.
    If you are genuinely looking for their material then I am afraid you are out of luck. It is common practice for us to remove all material of censured members as a matter of course. Also, the staff here at FF are not at liberty to discuss reasons for censure to anyone other than FF and the member(s) themselves.

I cannot answer your other question and I don't wish to see your fellow members posting links to any of their material in this thread either.

Hello alkie,

Maybe I just don't get it because of the language-barrier, but do you say we are not allowed to know why they are banned?
    I just witnessed this to happen once before (Alison88) and if I remember right we were told why she got banned back then.
    I'm just curious - sorry if I should not have ask