Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JAV Bukkake in HD

Cobagato

Default JAV Bukkake in HD

Thread devoted to recent JAV HD bukkake movies and screencaps of the messiest action. Beautiful Asian faces covered with incredible amounts of cum. Check Platinum for movies.

First up Tobi Emiri getting her face and tongue drenched in cum in several scenes. Check out the cum pooling in her eyes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cobagato

Next up Kasumi Kaho getting her face showered in thick loads of sperm

Expert

Default Great start!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobagato View Post
    Beautiful Asian faces covered with incredible amounts of cum. Check Platinum for movies.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1457426199
    Very very cute!
    I'm eagerly looking forward to the Platinum vid.
    -SF

Cobagato

Lovely Sakuragi Rin gets really messed up. Check out the strings of cum dripping off her face. So hot

Cobagato

Stunning Emiri Okasaki gets her face and tits showered in sperm. Check her out licking ass

Virgin

I much prefer one-man facials myself. I find them much more artistic and creative to look at than a face uniformly covered in white. Bukkake is pretty boring by comparison, if you ask me. At least with the one-man facial there is some element of surprise--where will the cum go, how much will come out, what will the pattern on her face be? Bukkake always ends the same way...

Cum on, it just doesn't get any better than this:
    Last edited by siamesegeek; 03-09-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Cobagato

I like it all, single to multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by siamesegeek View Post
    I much prefer one-man facials myself. I find them much more artistic and creative to look at than a face uniformly covered in white. Bukkake is pretty boring by comparison, if you ask me. At least with the one-man facial there is some element of surprise--where will the cum go, how much will come out, what will the pattern on her face be? Bukkake always ends the same way...

Cum on, it just doesn't get any better than this:

Expert

Default Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by siamesegeek View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

Group facials can be enjoyable... but once the bitch's face is covered 100% in cum... what's the point of adding anything else?

I rather see a single guy (who's really into the girl) squirt out a few thick ropes of cum, as opposed to a group of fools dropping off some weak watery sauce.

A single man can create a work of art by deliberate action, while a group of men can only produce similar results on accident.
    -SF

Cobagato

I don't appreciate the negative comments. f you don't like it just shut the fuck up or post you own stuff. THIS SITE IS REALLY A WASTE OF TIME NOW - LAST POST FORM ME

Expert

congratulations to the guys in the wrong thread ...

Cobagato, those have been excelltent additions!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast