Thread: Eve Taylor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Eve Taylor

Just shot the beautiful Eve Taylor. She is a 2o year old college student from Sacramento who flew into town for work. So I decided to shoot her in a hot, but sexy blow job. Yes of course, I rubbed my cock all over face and made her beg for the load on the face. I think you will find her refreshing as well as beautiful. Of course all women look great with a cock on their face and in their mouths.
    I would like some feedback if you members of this forum, like me rubbing the dick all over the face. I really don't see a lot of people ever doing it, and personally I think it is hot. Let me know if you like it done to a hot face, or is it getting old. I appreciate your feedback on this topic with rubbing cock all over these models faces.
    Richard Moulton
    Attached Files Attached Files