I have created a new site specifically with my contract guy Jesse Loads. It will hopefully be up by the end of August. The site as you know will give you large facials with hot young girls. Sometimes in their first scenes. Each scene delivers about 17 minutes of great blowjob action. Along with that, the scene does include about on average 150 high resolution picture sets of soft and hardcore poses. Lastly, on the majority of updates, you will also get the entire bts of the photoshoot from the models posing with clothes on to undressing while I am taking pictures. You will actually see the hardcore photoshoot of these hot models posing with Jesse's cock in their mouths in numerous position and of course the finale with again them posing with the cum all over their faces. The extensive bts scenes run on average of about 20-25 minutes in length and will be used as one of three updates per week.
The site is still being developed and numerous videos edited with trailers . Hopefully you all will spread the word as I am excited on this new venture as is Jesse.

Richard Moulton