Hi guys & gals, Long time listener, first time caller (4th post actually).

I know that many of you have very large collections of erotic imagery, as do I. I was wondering how you guys organize your pics.

For indexing, I use CyPics from CyWarp, which is great but I don't think it has been updated in a couple of years and has some compatibility issues under Win8. (Disclaimer: I don't work for CyWarp, I'm just a customer)

CyPics allows me to index pics in really flexible ways. One is "attributes", like how many girls or guys appear in the shot, quality rating, category (like "Nudes" or "Cumshots"). A particular attribute cam only one value per image (can't have "# of Girls" = both 2 and 1).

The other indexing tool is keywords, like "Hair Color: Blonde", "Oriental" or "Position: Doggie". You can have as many keywords as you want, so a girl-girl pic can be flagged as both "Hair Color: Blonde" and "Hair Color: Brunette".

You can define as many attributes and keywords as you want, and customize them however suits your needs. With a large collection of pix, it takes a while to get everything properly cataloged, but even that can be fun since, after all you are looking at dirty pictures. ;]

The best part of CyPics is that you can define picture sets based on the attributes and keywords you've set up, like "Busty Brunettes doing Anal" or "Outdoor MMF Small-titted Blondes". The only limit is your imagination. You can view your picture sets as either slideshows or thumbnail galleries.

I also use Duplicate Cleaner Free 3.0 and VisiPics to weed out duplicates. After I run new images through those, I use Sifter to move images to appropriate subdirectories before adding them to CyPics.

How about you guys/gals? How do you keep your collections straight? Any other CyPics users out there?