I don't know what's up with the new Amateur-Facials site, but I do know that Local Girls 411 was a completely separate site and as far as I can tell had nothing to do with Joey. It was also based in Buffalo, so several of the young women did shoots with LG 411… small town, I figure, so there was overlap, but it goes to show that someone with a bit of an enterprising spirit could get women to model even in a "middle America" city!
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_C View Post
Like many of the older sites from the early 00s, Local Girls 411 should be considered now an "archive" site. It also seems to have been abandoned midway through construction. It has more videos than photo sets. Many of the promised "forthcoming" sets will probably never arrive. The videos are long, rambling, and often recorded with loud background noise. (Some people, I guess, like TVs as ambient noise and forget to turn them off when recording. Either that, or they should realize that playing music in the background is a crappy way of creating a soundtrack for a video.) However, all this gives the the videos the voyeuristic feel of eavesdropping on people who are hanging out, shooting the breeze and having sex. If you've never joined and want to see more from Alicia, Olivia, Sarah, Serine, Ciara and tons from Shelly and Aia—in addition to about 15 other girls—then it might be worth signing up to download these videos and sets.
Quote Originally Posted by justjoeblow View Post
I tried to register and it wouldn't even kick back a confirmation email.... not sure whats going on with it? Does anyone know if he plans to add the content from localfoxes and localgirls411 as well ?