Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
Sorry about that, hmmmm .... I'll keep digging around, I still have tons more to reboot not to include shit tons of Ashley that was never previously released I can't wait to get up on the new blog site!!
That sounds great, Ashley was my favorite of the twins.

That reminds me of a couple other questions. Obviously the site focused on facials, but occasionally there was some cumming in mouths; my impression was that Ashley, Skye, and Kim definitely enjoyed that, while I got the impression that Kayla and several others were not big fans of the taste and avoided it when possible. Which of the other girls do you most distinctly recall being ok with eating cum, or OTOH finding it disgusting? And second, which of the girls were, in your experience, the best at giving blowjobs? And were any of them ever able to bring their male subject to orgasm in and with their mouth alone? The few oral shots I recall ended with the man jacking off into a mouth, but perhaps there are some scenes I'm forgetting, and perhaps some encounters like that which weren't films, but in which the girls demonstrated their full skills...