Quote Originally Posted by KingCheeser View Post
Great thread idea! Some great responses, too!

I tried this one recently with my girl. Tongue in mouth and look up at me. Handful of her hair. When the tongue is in the mouth, you're more likely to blow a big shot against the roof of her mouth or straight back into her throat, which can make a really hot splat sound in her mouth that you can hear if you have a good load that night. Plus, seeing her reaction to that shot in her mouth with her eyes fixed up at me is really hot in a control/degrading way. I could see the expression in her eye change just trying to deal with it. I then shot the rest in her face. She's good at taking facials like a pro; but the combination of a high velocity shot into the back of her mouth, followed by a face-full overwhelmed her. Good to have a handful of her hair in the situation. It was really hot to watch.

Try it sometime.
This is exactly what I like to do. It's especially hot if you land a rope right on her tonsils and she gags. Then you get to paint her face while she looks up with that dazed and confused expression.