So I recently took a driving trip out to Joshua Tree N.P. with my new girlfriend who wanted me to give her a facial there because she knew I fantasize about giving facials outdoors. We were talking about it before and on the way which was very hot, but I wasn't sure if we would be able to do it. The look out stops all had people there until we stopped at one that nobody was stopping at. We took a short little trail over to some rocks that was still in view of the road where she got down and proceeded to ask me to cum on her face. This was so hot for me as I have always wanted to cum on someone's face outdoors during the day. I jerked off above her and came on her face, hair and shirt as she smiled! we cleaned her up and then walked back to the car where she put on a clean shirt. I wish that she would have walked back to the car on the trail with me while wearing my cum on her face before cleaning up there, but I didn't think about that then. Next time for sure! Throughout the rest of day though she kept finding spots of cum on her face, ear and hair and was happy to share it with me while around other people, which was fucking hot! My new girl friend is so fucking hot and wants to fuck outdoors before I cum on her face next time! I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing, fucking and cuming on her face outdoors during the day!