Thread: An idea for measuring facial coverage

fantasyzero03

Default An idea for measuring facial coverage

Okay hear me out, this may sound a little strange.

For years I’ve always tried to seek out the absolute biggest facials I could find, and I’ve seen a lot of huge facials, but it’s always been kinda subjective which one is biggest of the biggest. I think it would be hot to actually be able to quantify coverage and make it a kind of unofficial ‘competition’. So, what if there was a way to project a 1nch x 1nch square grid onto a girls face from a pov position (after the video is made), and then simply calculate how many of the squares the cum hits compared to how many it doesn’t to get a percentage of the total coverage.

I understand that is idea may sound a little psychopathic and a bit strange but how hot would it be to say that ‘I found a 90% coverage facial’ or even a ‘100% coverage facial’. That way facials can be ranked in terms of coverage. There are a few problems though: how can you actually project a grid accurately? How do you standardise it so it’s the same for every face? And who actually cares? Lol. I just thought it would add a whole other element to watching facials. Of course I understand it’s a subjective art form with the thickness and whiteness also being taken into account but damn it’d be hot to be able to rank them and collect high % coverage facials.

That being said if you have any high % coverage facials then pls link them down below. I think the biggest I’ve seen was in a Knights Visual video of the ‘Japanese cum master’ 6 videos or so back.

Beginner

You also might want to consider if the shots are splats or ropes of cum. The shape of the cumshots is a factor because a big splat might not cover as much area, but might be as much volume as a multiple stranded one.

fantasyzero03

Quote Originally Posted by hhorner50 View Post
    You also might want to consider if the shots are splats or ropes of cum. The shape of the cumshots is a factor because a big splat might not cover as much area, but might be as much volume as a multiple stranded one.
    Yes good point. Although I think if we just aim to measure coverage then it’ll still be as satisfying and a great indicator of a huge facial. It’s impossible to measure volume, but what we can measure is coverage. But I do understand that there may be facials out there with more coverage and less volume than facials with less coverage and more volume if that makes sense. Like you can pack more into a smaller space if you really wanted to.

If you can think of a way to do this then please let me know I’d love to find someone who can actually build this.

Beginner

not sure how to do it, but imagining an automated app that can read images and give it various facial metric values